Valued Contributor

Re: Review A221353 Baseball Jacket

I have the black and the ivory and I love both of them.

Respected Contributor

Mcduff, I both agree and disagree with you. I bought the black and ivory because they are so special, and who knows when something like this will come again? I can see your point that having one is enough, but I felt there's nothing wrong with having more of a good thing.

Respected Contributor

I have the black and really would love to have the ivory as well!  I probably won't, will be happy with just one, but agree that who knows when something like this will come along again???  

This is one of the most singular, special Linea items I've purchased in the last few years, a standout.

Valued Contributor

I caved. I just ordered the ivory baseball jacket... again. I've ordered once before when it first posted and then canceled. Today I'm wearing the black for Valentine's Day and I'm loving it. So comfortable. I know I will wear both a lot this spring. I'm actually comfortable in the air conditioning in my office! That's a big plus.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MacDUFF - I'm thinking that, too.  I'll try on the ivory again to see if I want to keep it.  I do definitely want to keep the black.  I just hate paying for return and original shipping.  

Respected Contributor

Review A221353 Baseball Jacket

I purchased the black baseball jacket in Medium - my normal Linea size in fitted jackets. I wear a medium in some of Louis's other fitted jackets namely the animal tortoise as well as the quilted front jacket.  The new baseball jacket in medium fits to perfection. It is so slimming, flattering and unique looking.  I am sure it will be one of my staples for traveling this summer.  Louis was right to leave off the striped bottom - the jacket fit is more flattering by leaving that piece off of the jacket. One nice feature also due to all of the beautiful colors in the embroidery, I will be able to change up my outfit with different colored tanks.  The black baseball jacket also looks divine with my new black printed boho skirt with various coordinated colored tanks.  What can I say Louis Dell Olio's new baseball jacket is another big winner from his Linea Collection.