Respected Contributor

Reorder/New Colors: Ombre Tunic A263353

rainbow

………………………..A263353, the OMBRE TUNIC has arrived……and is now avail for ordering! I know many of you have been asking me if and when it was coming back, and what the new colors would be…..I realized, due to your comments, that the new pictures of the new colors have not been posted on the QVC site….so here they are………..PINK……..is the first new color…….Due to the fact that it is an OMBRE print it is hard to pinpoint exactly what the pink color is……What I can say is it is a blue pink…not a peachy pink. It is very difficult to completely control how the colors will come out because one color is overlaying another to create the ombre. This is not a “dip dye” process….it is a multi screen print. The different shades of pink ombre down to different shades of grey……….Personally I prefer this particular coloration worn with BLACK….whether the BLACK MOSS CREPE SKIRT, A262454, above, or the many different options of leggings and pants of different lengths and pant widths that are now avail to you……….Above the SLIM BLACK PONTE PANT, A265615, which is the ideal weight for spring and summer wear. The new BLACK LINEA BODY CAPRI LEGGING, A274374, is perfection for that casual chic look………………….I think the LARIAT NECKLACE, J325469, doubled in GUNMETAL and SILVER gives the look a very MODERN COOL vibe paired with the SILVER BOLD HOOPS, J288005………….My last word of advise……….if you want this tunic top do NOT hesitate……..you snooze you loose, and I am sure when I present it….if it gets the same reception as it did when I first showed it….it will be gone in a flash…..Once again there are not huge quantities, and I do not want any of my loyal customers to be disappointed………I also can not say “if” the top is successful again that I will bring back any of the colors……..I’m all about what’s next…………….enjoy………………..much Love……………Louis

rainbow1

………………………..AQUA……………….is the second new color in the OMBRE TUNIC, A263353…….Again it is hard to pinpoint what the color actually is since there are many shades of Aqua in the print…….The Pink and the Aqua are not bright clear colors…..they have a smoky quality that I find very SOPHISTICATED and up scale. The first colors I did in this top were very vivid and bright, so I decided to go in a completely different direction……I am pretty sure you will love them as much as I do. I also love this coloration with GREY BOTTOMS. The SLIM PANT, J265615, and the new Linea Body GREY CAPRI LEGGING, A274374 are your best choices…..If you own the Feather Jersey bottoms in the Smoke they work best with the Aqua, but it is not my first choice since it is a paler grey and I like the darker bottom………………….For those of you who own this poly jersey fabric you know all of the positives….the cool hand of the fabric…..the fact that it doesn’t wrinkle, and washes like a dream. It’s the perfect travel piece. I do realize that there are some who do not like polyester so this would not be for you, but I have to say the great majority of my QVC customers love this poly jersey, and it continues to reorder. I have even made some converts with this particular fabric…….Again, I went with GUNMETAL accessories…….the DINGLE DANGLE necklace, J325473, makes a strong presence without overwhelming. For me it’s the perfect balance…….The GUNMETAL BOLD HOOP is my favorite, but for those who prefer something smaller the DEMI HOOP or Gunmetal stud will also be perfect!………………. I know you will enjoy this new top…………………….much Love……………………..Louis

rainbow2

………………………..The PEACOCK OMBRE TUNIC is returning! I had the option of bringing back all of the original colors and not introducing any new colors…..or bringing back one and adding two new colors………so I opted for the two new…..I hope you agree! My thinking is this. If you were fortunate to get the three original colors you have something very special and unique…..There was a very limited quantity to begin with…..Scarcity always makes something more valuable and desirable!! Of the three original colors the Peacock sold out first with the largest wait list so that is the color I chose to bring back. For those who missed out the first time here is your opportunity to finally get the Peacock…..but fair warning I will not bring it back again……scarcity makes it more desirable!…LOL………………ATTENTION…..in the photos above is a new SNEAK PEEK…………….the NEW navy MOSS CREPE PULL ON PANT….due in July…..there will also be a matching tunic top with a short sleeve….and THAT’S ALL I’M SAYING…..except it will be one length, no pockets, a nice flowing leg width, and will be in three transition colors…..my lips are SEALED!…..No more questions PLEASE……it’s a long time from now until July 18th at 5:00 pm………………….enjoy…………………much Love………………………Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: Reorder/New Colors: Ombre Tunic A263353

I already own the Peacock and the Fuchsia.  I really don't need any more (I have too many clothes as it is), but I do like the new colors.

Respected Contributor

Love these new colors--already own the peacock and it's well worn.

Notice Louis added a sneak peek of the navy moss crepe pant coming in July! Looks good to me--I really like the new wider leg pant. So elegant.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I own the flame & fuchsia tops and think the new colors look great along w the reordered peacock. Now if only my order would ship!

Wearing today the fuchsia top over the Leisure gray pants.

ETA: The warehouse must have read this-- they have shipped via UPS today so probably Monday delivery.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

I own the flame & fuchsia tops and think the new colors look great along w the reordered peacock. Now if only my order would ship!

Wearing today the fuchsia top over the Leisure gray pants.

@JustJazzmom

Wish I'd gotten that fuschia...too slow on the draw! Sold out in no time.

This time around, I got both new colors...it's an easy, throw on and go top. I was surprised how many times I reached for the peacock top last summer to pair with anything white. So comfortable.

Honored Contributor

I was worried that the aqua would be too close color wise to the existing peacock but leave it to Louis to make it a different shade of blue, Can we start petitioning for a brown family ombré top or is it too soon? Woman LOL

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

I was worried that the aqua would be too close color wise to the existing peacock but leave it to Louis to make it a different shade of blue, Can we start petitioning for a brown family ombré top or is it too soon? Woman LOL

@JustJazzmom

It's never too soon! lol. One in brown/tobacco/alabaster would be niceWoman Wink

Respected Contributor

I ordered the colors sight unseen, and now I'm glad I did. They are very different from the bright ones I have. Alabaster into a dark brown would be wonderful. Louis are you listening!

Super Contributor

I did the same thing @Marlyn1 - glad I did as well - I also ordered the peacock which I missed out on last time - I love these tops!!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am so glad I ordered the Aqua the minute it posted. It unfortunately is "in processing" instead of magically appearing instantly at my door, LOL. Patience... not my strong suit. I have the perfect necklace for this combination. Even with the pink for that matter. I bought the Marla Wynne Polka Dot necklace in silver from HSN. It is great with this tunic. The silver "dots" looks like mirror glass pebbles that were weathered on the beach. Smaller Linea Ladies could even wear this as a belt on the tunic.