Honored Contributor

Re: Received the super ponte pants

@MacDUFF wrote:

@MaggieinFL

@GraceCO

I heard him say it, too.  I took it to mean we shouldn't let it bother us (ie, make us crazy) if the pants were slightly too short (or, I'm assuming, slightly too long).  

They were the perfect length on Brenda...I wonder what her inseam is.  

He also said that the length on tall Kate looked fine with boots, but I beg to differ...they were too short on her for my liking.  

I was surprised at these comments.

I hate it, too, because these are just what I'm looking for!  The heavier/denser ponte and the true straight leg.  If only they were just an inch or so longer!!!   Durn it Q!!!!!!!!!!

@MacDUFF

Kate also is long waisted.  She has a longer body and shorter legs.  I know if pants look short on her it will be horrible on me because I have normal waist and longer legs.  I also prefer straight leg pants.  

Valued Contributor

I'm glad most everyone is pleased with these pants. While I like the weight and the cut on the top, I decided to return them. With my dropping weight, I seem to be having an anti-spandex mania at this time, and these pants are very spandex-y IMO. I'm also getting rid of my large collection of spandex containing tops and all tops with long pointy sides. All of a sudden, I can't stand these things.  How weird is that ...don't know how this came over me!  Wishing for the fabrics I wore in the '80s and'90's: cotton, silk, wool.

Also on the final try-on before heading to the post office, I decided the legs of these pants didn't flatter me. These days I look better with narrower legs or at least flowy fabrics. Too bad, as I wanted brown pants to replace my walnut ones that no longer fit.

Valued Contributor

I forgot to share...my very disorganized life is paying off. My few years old Linea clothes are finding fresh air in my closet and now fit me again. They are wonderful items made of better fabrics (to my taste). I love these things, i.e., the Linea of old...so good to see them again.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MacDUFF wrote:

@MaggieinFL

@GraceCO

I heard him say it, too.  I took it to mean we shouldn't let it bother us (ie, make us crazy) if the pants were slightly too short (or, I'm assuming, slightly too long).  

They were the perfect length on Brenda...I wonder what her inseam is.  

He also said that the length on tall Kate looked fine with boots, but I beg to differ...they were too short on her for my liking.  

I was surprised at these comments.

I hate it, too, because these are just what I'm looking for!  The heavier/denser ponte and the true straight leg.  If only they were just an inch or so longer!!!   Durn it Q!!!!!!!!!!

@MacDUFF

I'm totally with you--just an inch or two would make a big difference! I need a straight leg pant, too. Good fitting ones are so hard to find.

I also agree that the pants were way too short on Kate and who wants to buy a pair of pants that you can only wear with boots Woman Frustrated

I was also surprised by the comments. I don't think it's "crazy" to expect pants to be a suitable length, and I think none of us should shy away from saying so!! The more we talk about it, the greater the chance the QVC buyers will listen.

Honored Contributor

I received my espresso petite pants today and just love them. Yay for petites!! ❤️

Esteemed Contributor

I received and am wearing my regular super ponte pants....Luv these!  I originally ordered the petites but the regular is perfect as far as length wise.  The material is a nice weight and they just fit perfectly; I tend to shy away from straight leg pants because of my thick calves but they don't cling at all but hang very nice.  I feel so polished today wearing my espesso pants with the WK espresso sweater.

Respected Contributor

I find it interesting that petites are returning the pant for regular sizing. That says a lot, doesn't it?

QVC's lengths are way off the mark, compared to other retailers, and the pants likely won't get reordered, due to high returns and slow sales.

Respected Contributor

QVC and Louis should have made the petite's 28" and the regulars 32"

Respected Contributor

@culebra wrote:

Exactly. But, what do we know? We're just the customersWoman Wink

Trusted Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

@culebra wrote:

Exactly. But, what do we know? We're just the customersWoman Wink

And fewer customers at that!  I don't remember the last time I placed an order.  I do check in on the boards but even that is more rare these days.  Not much oging on.... no real new linea and all new is basically new colors of old items or true basics, none of which I need more of in my closet.  No surprise that there is little activity. I do miss the old Linea days but have recently ventured more into retail and other online stores, so a pretty happy camper.