Valued Contributor

Re: Received the super ponte pants

I just received the petite ponte pants and for me they are perfect. I love the fit and the fabric.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love these pants in black. Wasn't crazy about the espresso color. Same size looked tighter somehow and showed pant lines. That didn't happen with the black. I was disappointed that the espresso color did not work with the walnut WK sweaters already in my closet. I didn't care for them together at all. So, I returned the espresso and ordered another pair of the black.

The length was perfect with boots. I'm 5'6" and with 2" heeled boots these work great.

I just wasn't a fan of the espresso. Would love to have in a heather grey, navy, olive, or maybe a dark walnut brown. Hoping for a reorder next year in new colors.

Respected Contributor

I received two pairs of these pants (espresso and black) for Christmas. Really like them, little dressier then most if my other pants. Nice weight for cold weather months. Have not washed them yet. Don't think I can write an official review because I did not purchase them.
Respected Contributor

The more I wear these new straight leg ponte pants - the more I love them.  They are so slimming and flattering.  I am purchasing multiples.