Frequent Contributor

I bought the skort, top and navy sweater.  All arriving tomorrow.  Will review.  What did you buy and why did you buy it.

Honored Contributor

Re: REVIEWS on what you bought

I bought the blue/black eyelash print top. I think it will look great with the navy moss crepe pants and the former navy feather jersey pants.

I also ordered the olive leggings because no major manufacturer has leggings in that shade.

I didn't get the skort due to its length -- on petite people, a skirt or skort that length -- mid shin makes us look smaller. If a Petite sized version had been ordered so it hit at mid knee, I might have considered the blue version.

The fabric is too light for fall by us-- my legs with boots to the knees would be cold on the upper thighs.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

I bought the new lace-back sweater in both navy and the ligh khaki. I knew I'd buy the navy, but when I saw that the khaki isn't really khaki but a pretty, creamy, tiramisu kind of color, I had to have that one too. I will mostly wear these come fall with jeans and boots. I love a way to dress up jeans for work, and these are ideal.

I also picked up the new skort and top in both colorways. Separates that can also be a dress are not that easy to find; I think I will get lots of use from both pieces (well, all four pieces, really).

Like JJM, I bought the olive leggings. 

That was it for me this go-around. Next month and particularly September will be vastly different stories!!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

I almost fainted today when I discovered my orders have shipped!  Usually they don't for almost a week, so I am excited to await my new stuff.  

I ordered the navy lace-back sweater, but loved all the colors.  I like how navy looks on me, a soft alternative to black, and want to wear it with stone colored bottoms, white jeans, and later with jeans and boots.  I love it and hope my size fits ok.  

I think it would look wonderful under a navy blazer or the green safari jacket, and it is fun to know when you take off the jacket you have that stunning lace showing.

Also ordered the silver palm frond necklace. I resisted it since it came out as I do have the long one and the earrings, but seeing it on Jane who is shorter and  built like me and has short hair I decided it was too fabulous to pass up.  

I also ordered the black brooch which I wanted fro its introduction but couldn't justify as I have so many pins, but since it was on sale I said why not?  Alas, that order in the mayhem of the website maintenance was lost and I didn't realize it and now it is gone.  

I have/love the swing cardi in 3 colors including black, but never ordered the black tank to go with the black cardi, so I did order one this time before they are history.

I wanted the alabaster swing sweater or the taupe but my size was not available when the site started working again.  It's ok, I can live with those I already have and my budget is happy.

Respected Contributor

Ordered the Swing Cardigan in Taupe - and 4 pairs of A268216 Ponte Pants (which just came back into inventory) - my absolute favourite pants - 2 Black - 1 Grey - 1 Taupe (new colour).  Can't wait for the Taupe Whisper Knit T-Neck A72448 to get posted.

Esteemed Contributor

I am so loving that taupe color.  I already have the taupe leisure pants, the other taupe hoodie he did earlier this year I think and now ordered the taupe ponte pants and the swing sweater.  I would like a taupe WK tank and or a taupe sleeveless turtleneck I know he did the long sleeves but that would be way to hot for me to wear under the swing sweater.

Valued Contributor

I got the navy lace back sweater, I tried it on with the lace in the front and it looks just as good as in the back. The neck was a little higher in the front but not high for me, will be wearing it both ways. Very soft to the touch, a true designer touch. The sleeve length is a little short, my arms are not long but I like it to show my bracelets and watches.

Trusted Contributor

I just received my taupe Ponte pants. So comfortable and looks great. It's a lovely neutral. At 5'4" and 1/2, I will have to shorten them at least 3 inches but this pant is worth it!
Frequent Contributor

I received the skort and top.  Unfortunately it did not work for me.  I sized up based on Louis' suggestion and the top  felt uncomfortable.  It fit and looked fine but it was too restricted.  I am petite and as JustJazzman stated, it did not flatter.  I am able to were the gaucho so I thought this would work, but it didn't. However, I loved the hooded high low jacket  in both olive and black.

Esteemed Contributor

My hoodie arrived yesterday and I luv everything about it plus it's slimming and fits perfectly and the snaps oh yeah.  I hope my size pops back in so that I can get another color.