Trusted Contributor

REVIEW: A279520: SNAP FRONT HOODIE TUNIC: WOW!!

These are GREATTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I just wrote a long-winded review (sorry) and tried to copy and paste, but it wouldn't let me.  So, in a nutshell, these are AMAZING. Received 2 of 3 today (blue and black - blue is really more of a slate gray - love) and they're perfect.  Love everything about them - fabric, fit, color, length - everything.  I won't bore everyone with the details, but my favorite part:  THE CUTE LITTLE SNAPS!!  (I really must get out more if cute little snaps make me this happy).

Anyhow, I have nothing bad to say at all - nothing - not a thing.  I have the pretty rose coming in a day or two, and it will be a nice contrast to the black and blue (slate).  If it wasn't 99 degrees outside, I'd be wearing it now!!

Hope everyone else feels the same way! Smiley Very Happy

P.S.  Can wear either XL or 1X in most QVC brands - black and blue are 1X; rose coming in XL. There's barely any difference in these 2 sizes I have found.

Honored Contributor

Re: REVIEW: A279520: SNAP FRONT HOODIE TUNIC: WOW!!

Of course I'll check this out.  My schedule just doesn't seem to coincide with his air times, and I don't really have a schedule.  I suspect they are giving him less time again.  I've noticed the sizing overlaps, also.  Same for Isaac Mizrahi. 

Honored Contributor

@10000Nicknames

You saved me from starting a review thread!

My taupe hoodie arrived today. 

The taupe hoodie is very nice and NOT a match to the Leisure taupe pants; the pants run towards the gray side of taupe while this taupe is more towards the brown side of taupe. I would say it's more of a milk chocolate than a taupe which to me should have gray shading in it. That is why the walnut leggings work with it. In terms of fit, my usual Small fits me and if I wore a light top below it, it's fine. A heavier top like a WK sweater may need a Medium to allow for the garment below to not look tight. I like it, it's perfect for fall but not now when the temps are in the 80's.

I'm 5'2" and the length was tunic length on me at mid thigh same as the petite model he had on.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@10000Nicknames

The taupe hoodie is very nice and NOT a match to the Leisure taupe pants; the pants run towards the gray side of taupe while this taupe is more towards the brown side of taupe. I would say it's more of a milk chocolate than a taupe which to me should have gray shading in it. That is why the walnut leggings work with it. In terms of fit, my usual Small fits me and if I wore a light top below it, it's fine. A heavier top like a WK sweater may need a Medium to allow for the garment below to not look tight. I like it, it's perfect for fall but not now when the temps are in the 80's.

I'm 5'2" and the length was tunic length on me at mid thigh same as the petite model he had on.

Glad you like yours too, JJM!  I almost ordered that taupe (pretty), but changed it to blue at the last minute.  I really LOVE the black, and I think it's mostly because the snaps just POP (me and those snaps!!).  I don't own much brown/taupe, so I might order that one too.  But I need to find a second job to pay for these first. Smiley Embarassed

Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@10000Nicknames

Thanks for your review! I have a question about the sizing,  The hoodie looked too wide at the bottom on all the models except Jac.  She always seems to wear the clothes closer to her beautiful body. Did you find it wide on the bottom?  I am 5 ft 2 like you and I usually wear S in most LDO clothing. But I did order this hoodie in XS based on the presentation as well as the click here measurements. Your thoughts?

Trusted Contributor

I received the rose which is a beautiful muted color. The cotton is so nice and soft and cozy. I love it.
Honored Contributor

@1jac I have hips so the Small worked for me. It fits me fine on top (36C bra) and on a great day 41.5" hips.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmom Thanks. 

Respected Contributor

I ordered this in Rose, and it should be in today...can't wait to get it! Since I let my hair go gray, I find that rose shades are very flattering, and give my face a lift. Considered the taupe, but after reading that it's more brown, I'm glad I skipped it. Also considered the blue. Someone said it's more gray, and I already have a gray LOGO hoodie that I love, so sounds like the Rose was the best choice for me!

Trusted Contributor

@1jac wrote:

@JustJazzmom Thanks. 

That's funny!