Valued Contributor

Quilted jacket now available in Scarlet Red in sizes that have shown "sold out" for weeks

Just ordered mine.  Patiently waiting and checking pays off.

Super Contributor

Re: Quilted jacket now available in Scarlet Red in sizes that have shown "sold out" for we

@TheOwl wrote:

Just ordered mine.  Patiently waiting and checking pays off.

Somthing funny, almost “fishy” (to quote the owl), has happened with the stocking process of these jackets. They became avalilabe on August 17th (for the Sept 29th show). In less than 10 days the different sizes started selling out. (Louis never mentioned them on his Aug 22nd show). The red went and then the navy. They restock the navy on Sept 18th and now the red last monday, October 3rd. My guess is that they only got half their order in August and then had some kind of a delay (maybe that cargo strike in California) in getting the other half.

This is one of my favorites. I got in both the black and alabaster last year and had only planned on getting the scarlet this year. Then I bought the navy by default and have worn it a lot. The scarlet (so pretty) came yesteday, so I'm really set for the winter. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Quilted jacket now available in Scarlet Red in sizes that have shown "sold out" for we

Thanks for posting this information. My navy jacket arrived yesterday, like it but will say lighter weight then I thought it would be. Thought about returning navy after ordering the red which is the one I really wanted but will probably keep both. Ordered the red one today. I don't post reviews until after I have laundered clothing items.
Valued Contributor

Ladies the black jacket is back and available right now in sizes 4, 6, 8, 10. Don't know why, but if you want it don't hesitate. Got mine recently and love it . Good luck!