Frequent Contributor

Re: Price Change for El. WK Cardigan A287608 from $69 to $62.76

I totally understand your anger.    I am furious with QVC right now because of a similar issue.   I requested a price adjustment on two LDO WK sweaters that I had purchased a week or so earler at a higher price but  were now being offered as a Lunchtime Special.   I made the request during the time when the Lunchtime Special was in effect. 

I got a firm refusal to make the adjustment, from several CS reps, all with different and inconsistent explanations for why the refund would not be issued.  I said that I had received similar refunds many times and, arrogantly I was told that those refunds were in error.   It was totally arrogant and rude treatment.  I also am (now was) a high volume customer and I informed the reps that they were losing a lot of business since I had just cancelled my orders including my automated delivery orders.    They did not care one single bit.   Did I say, arrogant?   Greedy? 

QVC has reached the bottom of the barrel.   I am so fed up I can't express it in pleasant company.   

Good luck to all of you trying to get a price adjustment when a product is reduced in price.  You will hear that the lower price is only temporary and thus they will not honor it for other purchases. You will hear that they do not offer refunds for Prime Access merchandise (which mine was not so why they even brought that up was amazing,  part of perpetuating their lie)   They make it up in each response.