Regular Contributor

Poncho up for ordering (A282513)

[ Edited ]

Yippee, stalking has paid off!  I had to order the black and the scarlet.  Now I need to decide whether to get one (or two) for my mom ... Hope everyone gets their colours!

The poncho is $49.00 and available for 3 EZ pays -- you need to search by item number for it to pop up.Heart

Valued Contributor

Re: Poncho up for ordering (A282513)

@Merrylass, glad you got yours. I'd say this poncho would be a terrific gift for the others. I ordered my V-neck swing sweater in all colors and the Shetland long cardigan in umber/red. I'm passing on the poncho. Ponchos and the winter wind off the Gulf don't relate well to each other. I love ponchos but when I wear one it spends more time flying over my head rather than doing its job staying around the torso. 

Esteemed Contributor

Got them all.

Went with M/L for length and overall look. 

Fun!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Regular Contributor

@diamondscribe, I completely agree with you but I plan to belt it and wear that way - it is so pretty and I could not resist! The swing sweaters and Shetland long cardigan are gorgeous and you will undoubtedly look stunning!  

Trusted Contributor

Snagged my Red!  Thanks for the notification!

Respected Contributor

Have been hearing about this WK Poncho for so long - and it's finally here!  Just placed my Orders for the the Poncho - and Swater Coat!  

Regular Contributor

@gardensla The colour combos are so lovely - they are hard to resist.  Enjoy!  I laugh at my staying up to order because my work schedule will be hectic today!  Ah the power of Louis' s designs!  Hope everyone get the items they want.

Good night Ladies!

Trusted Contributor

Got  the camel in xs/s.  

Honored Contributor

thanks so much......i ordered two.....black and red......in my regular bridge sizing, m/l

i will use these during three seasons.

looking forward to seeing it on the models.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Glad I got my orders in tonight--thanks @JustJazzmom for updating the links, which made ordering so easy.

I got the poncho in black & red in M/L, the sweater/coat in grey/Persian blue and the v-neck swing in black & tobacco. Still deciding about the "Navajo" sweater and what color to get!