Valued Contributor

Re: Part 2: Linea Limited Quantities, Great Markdowns, And Lunchtime Specials For 2015

@Pecan Sandie wrote:

@1jac wrote:

@Pecan Sandie wrote:
J278130  Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Fish Scale Motif Bracelet

LQ Price: $26.74

Pecan - How do you find the limited quantities?  I couldn't find this under LDO jewelry or under the heading Limited Quantities!  Help! What is the trick other than putting in the item number?  If you don't know what is in that category you're sunk.

Hi!  Here are two ways to find them:

1. Put items in your wish list.  Check daily to see if prices have changed.  Click to view items by the lowest price to the highest.  Prices change from LQ to Last Click back to LQ or even lower Last Clicks.
  2. Check the QCuts in Facebook.  You can find this by entering "QCuts Facebook" in bing or google.  Great site by someone who is diligent on the LTS and LQ items.

Cheers!

Thank you so much. I took a peak!  Quite informative.  Bookmarked it.

Regular Contributor

Re: Part 2: Linea Limited Quantities, Great Markdowns, And Lunchtime Specials For 2015

Wow - that zig zag dress is a super deal.  I love mine - I got the blue combo and it is one of the most perfect fitting pieces of Linea I have -- it's also super flattering and comfy -- I love mine!  

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Respected Contributor

A267863 is a lunchtime special!  Ladies, don't miss out on this.  I ordered the ivory, liked it so much I ordered the blue.  Saw Louis present the colorblock cardigan with the grey one so got that too.  I paid full price, so was torqued it was put at a clearance price so soon, and now it's a lunchtime special at almost half the price I paid.  Get it while you can!

Linea by Louis DellOlio Long Sleeve Blouse & Tank Set

Honored Contributor

thanks for all of the additions ladies! Woman Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

At this price you can get 2 for a little over the price of one at the regular price.  I sized up to a 12, hope it fits.

Honored Contributor

lunchtime special on 10/7/15

A254440

linea ikat printed shirt jacket

Linea by Louis DellOlio Ikat Printed Shirt Jacket

was $49......now $27.32

4.5 rating.....86% recommend.....35 total reviews.....late spring 2014 collection.

http://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Ikat-Printed-Shirt-Jacket.product.A254440.html?sc=A254440...

(the matching skirt is also available on clearance...A254441)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

lunchtime special 10/12/15

linea jersey knit mock neck dress with tie belt

A239314

Linea by Louis DellOlio Jersey Knit Mock Neck Dress with Tie Belt

3.1 stars.......8 total reviews.....62% recommend...... winter 2014 collection.

http://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Jersey-Knit-Mock-Neck-Dress-with-Tie-Belt.product.A239314...

Honored Contributor

lunchtime special 10/21/15

linea suede jacket with knit sleeves

A259613

http://img.delvenetworks.com/SCa7F9UMSBsmKnkJ-HCnHk/dpBkvY2TTlIqFBLXLrNMH4/i0_.540x302.jpeg

was $231.......now $120.18

4.8 rating......97% recommend.....35 total reviews.....fall 2014 collection

http://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Suede-Jacket-with-Knit-Sleeves.product.A259613.html?sc=A2...

Respected Contributor

That suede jacket in Stone is a beauty!  If they have your size, such a bargain.  I got mine out this past weekend on a chilly day, brushed it a bit, tried it on, looks like new and still looks stylish and fits, yay!!  It's a classic, and best suede quality ever.