Frequent Contributor

Re: Part 2: Linea Limited Quantities, Great Markdowns, And Lunchtime Specials For 2015

I am new to buying Linea, so forgive me if I am intruding - but I wanted to post about a Linea cardigan - just in case you missed it. limited quatities.  $25.57  

Linea by Louis DellOlio Long Sleeve Cardigan

http://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Long-Sleeve-Cardigan-Graphite,-X-Large.product.A237552.ht...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Part 2: Linea Limited Quantities, Great Markdowns, And Lunchtime Specials For 2015

@KimSG wrote:

I am new to buying Linea, so forgive me if I am intruding - but I wanted to post about a Linea cardigan - just in case you missed it. limited quatities.  $25.57  

Linea by Louis DellOlio Long Sleeve Cardigan

http://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Long-Sleeve-Cardigan-Graphite,-X-Large.product.A237552.ht...

@KimSG Welcome to the Linea forum, and thanks for the heads up!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

@KimSG

Thanks for mentioning this, and welcome!  Great sweater.

Esteemed Contributor

@diamondscribe mentioned this great limited quantity price item in another thread.

J278132

Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Graduated Oval Bead Necklace

Linea by Louis DellOlio Graduated Oval Bead Necklace

$14.70

Regular Contributor

Solid Opaque Tights w/ Back Lace Detail

Navy only but all sizes are available as of this post.

$5.00!

Link

Honored Contributor

My olive 25" necklace with the matching disc earrings has shipped out of Raleigh, NC. Hopefully will receive by Wednesday.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

My necklace just arrived. Love it. Of course I'm only 2 hours from Raleigh.

Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

My olive 25" necklace with the matching disc earrings has shipped out of Raleigh, NC. Hopefully will receive by Wednesday.

The set arrived yesterday and its going back!! The earring discs are way too large for my face proportions and the necklace is a little overwhelming on me as well. If he had made the earrings smaller in size (the disc part); I would have kept them. The olive color was a great color for earrings.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

JustJazzMom, what was the item # on this ? I have an olive necklace and earrings on my wishlist, but they are not a set, and I can't seem to see a set in the inventory. If what I have on my wishlist is that large on, I may reconsider even though they are so inexpensive. Thanks! I may be misunderstanding the previous posts, just want clarification.

Esteemed Contributor

@cotto22 wrote:

JustJazzMom, what was the item # on this ? I have an olive necklace and earrings on my wishlist, but they are not a set, and I can't seem to see a set in the inventory. If what I have on my wishlist is that large on, I may reconsider even though they are so inexpensive. Thanks! I may be misunderstanding the previous posts, just want clarification.

@cotto22 Check out my post #24 in this thread.  The necklace was available in two colors and has matching earrings, but they do not come as a set.  I'm small, and can't wear many of Louis's earrings.  But I'll check out a local bead/jewelry shop to see about creating something to match or coordinate with the olive necklace I received today.  I already own the golden brown version of this necklace and find that it goes well with some amber earrings I own.  I think it will depend on your personal preferences in terms of wanting/needing a perfect match.