Esteemed Contributor

Re: Part 2: Linea Limited Quantities, Great Markdowns, And Lunchtime Specials For 2015

[ Edited ]

I was just thinking the same.

The Posh knits are still full prices except for the cardigan as is most of the jewelry.

Go figure.

(btw, your links work just fine. well done!)

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Re: Part 2: Linea Limited Quantities, Great Markdowns, And Lunchtime Specials For 2015

[ Edited ]

my guess is is that the zig zag dress either didnt sell well AND/OR there were a lot of returns.  i dont think it necessarily has anything to do with how old a piece is before it goes to lunchtime specials. i bet it has more to do with number of sales, number of returns, and number left in inventory. it is available in almost every size and color combination in both the regular and petites.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Well the zig zag in the brown combo just fell in my cart!

Super Contributor

I bought the dress in two colors - can't go wrong at that price and with EZ pay. 

Esteemed Contributor

I can't believe his reversible faux fur coat hasn't been reduced....it's summer?

Valued Contributor

Sorry I missed this one.  I thought it might go on LTS soon but was so busy today I did not have a chance to  check.  I guess I will just have to make do with the skirts.

Honored Contributor

lunchtime special 7/14/15

linea beaded v neck tunic with pockets

a255672

Linea by Louis DellOlio Beaded V-neck Tunic with Pockets

was $56......now $28.88

4.5 rating.....83% recommend......18 total reviews......summer 2014 collection

http://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Beaded-V-neck-Tunic-with-Pockets.product.A255672.html?sc=...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

lunchtime special 8/8/15

ldo wide waist ponte knit skirt with button detail

A231138

Linea by Louis DellOlio Wide Waist Ponte KnitSkirt w/Button Detail

was $34.50........now $18.33

4.6 stars.....54 total reviews....87% recommend.....winter 2013 collection.

http://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Wide-Waist-Ponte-KnitSkirt-wButton-Detail.product.A231138...

Regular Contributor

Whisper Knit Dress

LQ Price: $25.39

Black only in XXS but Brown and Olive have more sizes.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit Dress with Rib Detail

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have the sweater dress in black & olive and love it (hits at top of knee). I ordered up a size. The new olive opaque tights match the olive dress!