Trusted Contributor

Just wondering, did you get a Moto jacket all right and which size fit you best? The 10 or the 12? 

Respected Contributor

Hi, thanks for asking. The Size 12 fit better in the shoulders. I put on a few lbs lately with all the stress of this deal I'm working on (in Dallas)---lack of sleep, no exercise, stress, travel, in all day meetings with no good food options available, dinners out with the team...so maybe the Size 10 would have fit had this not happened...but the end of the deal is in sight and I am going to Milan on Wednesday and I'll go back on my "no carb" diet November 1st when I return home.  Meanwhile, there's room in the Moto for a little layering.  I think I'm taking it with me on the trip and wearing it on the plane---Emirates non-stop from JFK! I'm taking my iPad with me so I can keep up with the new Linea offerings while I'm away.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Frequent Contributor

Glad you got one jacket that fits Sheesh.  Enjoy Milan - sounds like you deserve it.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Paging Sheesh

[ Edited ]

So happy you got your jacket okay! Hope you are enjoying a little bit of Dallas (even though you are swamped with work). I live minutes away from Dallas.  Our weather is wonderful right now! Wish you could visit our State Fair! Thanks for your response. You went through a lot to get your jacket! 

Valued Contributor

Sheesh, check your email.

Respected Contributor
Hi, gals. I'm in Nice right now....been here a week, was in Venice for 4 nights prior. Headed to Milan tomorrow to fly home on Tuesday. Milan was a no go as we could not find acceptable accommodations due to the Expo, but I've been in Milan at least a dozen times, so not a big deal to me to bypass it this time. Venice was magical, as usual, and this was my first time to Nice. We took day trips to St. Jean Cap Ferrat, Villefranche, Eze and going somewhere today but have not decided yet. Wine and food very good!
"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel