Respected Contributor

I am stunned!  I ordered the new crepe gauze jacket and the new crepe tank during the show and they are out for delivery in 3 days!  That is unheard of for ANY order from QVC for me, and for Linea, almost bordering on the totally impossible.  Usually in 3 days they are still "in process....."

Don't know what has happened but it is a very good thing to have delivery so fast.  Now I am crossing my fingers that I will love these items and they will fit in the sizes I chose.  

The new pants are in a separate order and they are still floating around in their wide legged glory somewhere between here and there......!  At least it doesn't say "back ordered."

Honored Contributor

some my items are out for delivery today via UPS.

the button front jackets shipped out 4/27.

the linea body capris shipped out on 4/26 via USPS and are not showing as arriving today, but maybe tomorrow or saturday?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

That's routine for me, most of what I buy from Qvc ships out in 2 or 3 days.  Often, the very next day.  My frustration is what is happening now with UPS.  They don't even try to deliver to my house, it goes right to one of those UPS Access points or whatever the heck they call them.  Kinda defeats the whole point of buying from QVC.  Home delivery is important do me so I now have to think very carefully about what I buy. I don't want to schlep down to our town Square too often. 

Honored Contributor

i havent had any problems with UPS not dropping off at my home. that would bother me also though if i needed to go and pick it up someplace else.

i wish qvc would go back to allowing us to choose which way to ship a package. i much prefer UPS to USPS.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I have never had this speedy service before.  

Usually, in the old days, 10 years ago or more, it was 5 days.  Now it is truly 7, usually longer.  I don't like that I can't choose UPS or USPS.  Most of it comes USPS, which does take a few days more, but this order is UPS, hurray.

Yes, I have been known to cancel orders when they sit in processing for more than 4 days.  Maybe they are finally addressing this slow shipping issue, especially in Linea, because it resulted in lost sales?  Hope so!  

Now I can try these on and see about fit and how I like them and have time to order a different size or color if needed.  

Respected Contributor

I bought a ton of LInea and it has all shipped.  I live in a condo building in Chicago with a Receiving Room so I do not have to go to the UPS Store to pick up.  I have decided that shipping speed to do with warehouse location.  Some warehouse's are more efficient tha others.

Honored Contributor

My two pairs of pants are out for delivery (UPS) and possibly tomorrow the alabaster tunic will arrive via USPS.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

I placed an order after the Linea show and my Linea shipped today.

Respected Contributor

My pants just shipped today.  That is the "usual" way it goes, order during the show, and shipping later in the week, 3-4 days, and why I was so surprised to read things were arriving today.  Everything but the bracelet are via UPS.

The other two items I ordered during the show are here, (they are fantastic), so I now await the remainder. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Out for Delivery!

[ Edited ]

I have the WK skirt, the crepe gauze jacket, a tank, pair of slim olive pants.  Promise of shipped but no further information gauze tank, gauze pants and Egyptian neckace.

I like everything I have received.  It all works as I wished (and prayed) for. I am still concerned about the 2 outstanding gauze pieces as no activity on them since the notice they had shipped.  I am not as concerned about necklace.  

I am concerned because one item I ordered about 2 weeks ago was in my house being used when I received a notice that it had shipped.  I have had things say shipped and later were backordered or waitlisted.