Honored Contributor

One Silvertone Trapeze Necklace Is Up at This Moment (3/19, 1:48 p.m. EDT)

[ Edited ]

Only one available.

Now gone!  Wow, that was fast.

How dumb can I be?  It should be back any second.  The one avail was in my cart.

Go for it if you want it!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: One Silvertone Trapeze Necklace Is Up at This Moment (3/19, 1:48 p.m. EDT)

[ Edited ]

@golding76

Thanks Goldie! I have the trapeze necklace in black and in goldtone, so I scooped up this one in silvertone. Fingers crossed that it's in good condition. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Valued Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@golding76

Thanks Goldie! I have the trapeze necklace in black and in goldtone, so I scooped up this one in silvertone. Fingers crossed that it's in good condition. 

Gee, it should be. Goldie only had it in her cart for a moment.Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@WNYgal wrote:

@shoesnbags wrote:

@golding76

Gee, it should be. Goldie only had it in her cart for a moment.Smiley Wink

Ha ha, good one, @WNYgal !  Seriously, I do hope that it's not someone's damaged return.  Not that QVC would let that happen, right?

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

There was one available last night and I grabbed it.  Immediately afterwards it showed "not available".  I originally ordered it when it first appeared last fall but it never arrived.  Has been unavailable ever since and I've been so disappointed.  I was thrilled when I saw one last night.  They must be arriving one at a time. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

There are two of the silver necklaces up this afternoon. The silver comes up quite often. On Saturday there were four. In the time that I have been stalking the chocolate, there has one black, 3 gold and a dozen or so of the silver, but sadly no chocolate. Almost every show at least one of the ladies is wearing this necklace.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

There was one available last night and I grabbed it.  Immediately afterwards it showed "not available".  I originally ordered it when it first appeared last fall but it never arrived.  Has been unavailable ever since and I've been so disappointed.  I was thrilled when I saw one last night.  They must be arriving one at a time. 

@Kachina624

You will love it.  I had the black one and then ordered the silver one the next time it was available.  Both great necklaces.  

Esteemed Contributor

I was fortunate to get the chocolate which I love to wear with my other chocolate Linea pieces.  I've been trying to get the black for what seems like forever but no luck.

Respected Contributor

Shoesnbags......if there is something wrong with it, before you return it ask Louis if his company can repair it. They are great about plating a worn piece.

Super Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I was fortunate to get the chocolate which I love to wear with my other chocolate Linea pieces.  I've been trying to get the black for what seems like forever but no luck.

Next time I see a black one I'll post on the blog. I almost got the black one, but I knew the minute I did the  chocolate would come up. Tell me a about the chocolate color. It seems more bronze that a milk or dark chocolate. The gold one looked a muted gold and not shinny? They tend to used the silver or gold on the models. Maybe it will be reordered agian.