Respected Contributor

Re: Oh no! I lost more weight than I thought.....

@Mustang Shar wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

@Mustang Shar

Congratulations! May I ask...are you doing WW? Would love to know...I lost 30 lbs. on WW 3 years ago and then tore my achilles tendon, which sidelined me from exercising, and I gained it all back. So, I need to get to work and lose it again Smiley Happy

I'm heavier and taller than you and I wear a medium! I bet in the WKs you could even wear a Small on top.

Kudos again--thought you looked great in the photo you posted Smiley Happy

@GraceCO I call this the Puppy and Caregiver Diet! LOL

I finally got the little lap dog I always wanted, in December. She was 12 weeks old and really kept me too busy to eat in front of TV. Plus I take care of my 89 yr old Mom, I retired EARLY a year ago. I figured if I am stuck in the house, maybe I should get a pup.

it really WORKED! I just grabbed bites of food instead of sitting down to a full meal. 

@Mustang Shar

Well, that's pretty impressive! It's win/win for everyone involved!

I know when I get busy, I don't think about food as much either and I'm more likely to grab something easy & small. WW taught me how to track everything I eat, so when I pay attention & enter my "points" I'm usually more mindful of what I'm eating.

I think it's great how your lifestyle change made such a difference. Good for you!

Respected Contributor

@GraceCO Thank You! Lifestyle changes work. I've ALWAYS had a weight problem. 

Respected Contributor

Just ordered the last Medium in black. So my Large is going back shortly.

Respected Contributor

@Mustang Shar - I don't have a kitchen table (kitchen way too small), and I don't like to eat in the dining room (where I also have my laptop).  So I usually eat at a tray table in front of the TV in my den.   However, when I had a cat, she didn't like it when I had the TV on, and would plant herself in front of the TV so I couldn't see the picture.  So then I decided to eat at the dining room table (no TV).  I can't afford to lose any weight as I'm underweight already.

Respected Contributor

@Mustang Shar wrote:

@GraceCO Thank You! Lifestyle changes work. I've ALWAYS had a weight problem. 

@Mustang Shar

Sometimes stressful jobs can keep the weight on...those cortisol levels go up and the weight stays. A doctor once told me...as long as you stay in that job, you will not lose weight. He was right.

Respected Contributor

I'm on three meds that cause weight gain. It's a miracle I only put ten lbs on.  But I'm a small person and when I was last measured I'd lost an inch and a half.

I had a tough winter and was depending on Ensure because I was too stressed to eat. Ensure packs the lbs on. My doctor said it's a miracle I didn't put thirty lbs on.

Valued Contributor

@Lyn08 wrote:

Oh no, I hope the cardigan doesn't run large.  I ordered a size small, as that's what I own in my other Linea sweaters.  

I ordered the same size I ordered in the WK color block cardigan and the WK swing cardigan. It fit well, but the sleeves were a little longer than usual, but not so much that I cannot deal with it. 

I hope your cardigan fits you too.

Valued Contributor

@Mustang Shar wrote:

I'm 148, 5'5 ordered my usual size L in the cardi and skirt...huge! Must return. My other L WK fit ok, but this nope. So a pristine L going back...:-(

Hi Shar, that is great that you have lost weight. 

Respected Contributor

Today I was really cleaning my closet, had to try on everything I was packing away or giving away. 

At 168lbs I was ordering L in Blazers . What was I thinking, should have been XL. So all these GORGEOUS jackets fit me beautifully at 145lbs.  While I'm not working anymore, I wear them with white tee shirts and jeans. 

Respected Contributor

I received both Chanel-like sweaters (pink and black) today.  I was surprised, because they shipped out on Sunday and it's Wednesday now.  I quickly tried on both sweaters (I ordered size small) and they fit just fine.  I was expecting them to be heavy, but they are not at all.  My other ENR cardigans with the lapels are much heavier.