Frequent Contributor

OT: Can You Turn Off Automatic EZ Pays with Q Card?

Anyone know how to turn OFF the automatic 3 EZ pays when using a Q Card? The option is fine, but I wish it would not default that way. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: OT: Can You Turn Off Automatic EZ Pays with Q Card?

Do you do quick buy? If so, don't. Go through the steps and it will get to a screen for "choice of payment", and also whether you want Easy pay on Q card, easy pay on anothe card, or pay in full (on any card).

Just check and uncheck what you want and continue on until "place order".

Honored Contributor

@gabstoomuch wrote:

Do you do quick buy? If so, don't. Go through the steps and it will get to a screen for "choice of payment", and also whether you want Easy pay on Q card, easy pay on anothe card, or pay in full (on any card).

Just check and uncheck what you want and continue on until "place order".

This. There is no way to turn it off and I would not expect one to be added because it wouldn't benefit QVC.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ChynnaBlue are you saying you can't turn it off? Prob not for quick buy.

Going through the steps of placing and order, you can uncheck "3 easy pay", and still use your Q card. The top choice is

- 3 pay on Qcard

- X number of pays on CC card (whatever the number of pays being offered)

- Pay in full

Check "pay in full"

The next step down is "which card".

Check Qcard

Voila! you are not paying in easy pay.

But you HAVE to step through the process and not choose quick buy.

I use my Q card periodically and check "pay in full".

That is how the Q fools people with quick buy. It is not but a few more steps to not use quick buy.

Honored Contributor

I may be crazy but I think the OP is talking about the pop-up that comes on when you click onto the 'shopping online" home page.  That has nothing to do with the easy pay or whatever at the point of purchase.  Maybe I am wrong but what I am speaking of is terribly annoying and makes me want to never come here.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

OMG I wish there were !!!! I have asked this a million times 

.I know there is an option but it takes untill # 3  on the phone auto ordering  to get to it.

I ordered a few A/D 's  quite a while ago and did not want easy pay but i cannot change them ,unless I cancel my order and start again.

Even CS cannot help me change it  . Smiley Sad

Now i am on 5 easy pays on an "IT" cosmetic  a/d, I didn't even want     Smiley Sad

It was nice of QVC to offer Qcard holders this offer but it should be "on request" only.

I hate easy pay..............unless I am buying a $500  pocketbook........lol

Since I buy a lot here ,my easy pay really adds up fast  Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

.I know there is an option but it takes untill # 3  on the phone auto ordering  to get to it.

I ordered a few A/D 's  quite a while ago and did not want easy pay but i cannot change them ,unless I cancel my order and start again.

Now i am on 5 easy pays on an "IT" cosmetic  a/d, I didn't even want     Smiley Sad

It was nice of QVC to offer Qcard holders this offer but it should be "on request" only.

You can go to order status and pull up your easy pay items.  From there click on each one and choose "pay balance."  I am with you.  If I'm purchasing something like a handbag it is handy but for a top that costs $25 I don't need it . 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Maltesemomma, this is exactly my frustration! I do know very well how to get past it, but it does take more steps either by phone or online. 

Thanks everyone, I guess there's no choice to change the default, and I'll have to take the long way. 

Esteemed Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

You can go to order status and pull up your easy pay items.  From there click on each one and choose "pay balance."  I am with you.  If I'm purchasing something like a handbag it is handy but for a top that costs $25 I don't need it . 

@KentuckyWoman  I can't tell you how many times i have done that ,but to no avail,it still comes up easy-pay on my QCd. I have even had CS change it for me but it always reverts back to the easy pays. Funny but instead of me shopping more ,it has made me shop less. It is practically impossible to change an auto delivery order.

Respected Contributor

Well rats @MalteseMomma.  I was going to attempt to pay off all the easy pays that are scheduled for July.  I detest the auto easy pay option on the speedbuy option.