Trusted Contributor
THE SCHEDULE FOR 2/13

there have been some additions to my schedule on Feb 13.

1- I will be on the Morning Q show with TWO new items….the FLORAL PRINT SAFARI SHIRT, which is the same fabric and body as the original crinkle georgette safari shirt. The difference between the two is the floral has a regular long sleeve with a button cuff……The boho skirt will also be in the same floral print. The colors for both items are Black multi, Bluebell multi, and Poppy Red multi. These items were supposed to be for my March show, so I was surprised they were added to this show . The skirt is only getting two minutes! I will be on sometime between 8:30 and 9am. I will be posting pics of these florals as soon as I get a chance.

Besides my 3:00pm show I will be on Inspired Style with the solid Safari shirt and skirt

Respected Contributor

Great News!  We need more Louis and more Linea on Q!  Louis is the Q's BEST DESIGNER!  

Honored Contributor

We know we have access to an "exclusive boutique" with Linea.  We have no qualms, however, with sharing our treasured new pieces with new admirers.  In fact, we hope there are many more who will join in our enthusiasm for Linea.

Regular Contributor

I am in love with the Linea line and wish more shows would be added.  Thank you for sharing upcoming programming information.   

Honored Contributor

As so many posters say -  I save money every time Louis is on.

I don't really think it matters where I save -  just that I do save when I want to, when it would be a mistake to spend.

Respected Contributor

Dear Millieshops, I think you must be reading "alternative facts". Linea gets all of my apparel and jewelry $$$$.

Respected Contributor

Re: Notes from Louis

[ Edited ]

@Marlyn1 wrote:

Dear Millieshops, I think you must be reading "alternative facts". Linea gets all of my apparel and jewelry $$$$.

Me too!  As a matter of fact - Linea is the ONLY Brand I buy on Q!  Used to buy so many Brands in different Product Categories (Bedding, Beauty Products, Kitchen Items) - but no more!  Just Louis and Linea!

Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

As so many posters say -  I save money every time Louis is on.

I don't really think it matters where I save -  just that I do save when I want to, when it would be a mistake to spend.

@millieshops  Not quite sure what you mean?????

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett