Respected Contributor

Re: New sleeveless blouse up now on AM Style!

Ugh. That stinks rochelle. Based on the info you got on Amanda, I think I'd take the same size in the sleeveless top. Sure wish I knew what size she was wearing. Thanks for checking into this. Maybe I'll askbLouis on his website. Been gone most of great day so couldn't. Thank you for trying to get an answer!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered three of these shirts. I have been shopping around looking for them in the Mall could not find them. I can not wait  to get them. Leave it to Louis to bring them to us and in such a beautiful style.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS
I went to ask Louis late last night about Amanda's size and saw you had already asked. Checked back this morning and he responded! Amanda was wearing a size 4. I'm thinking that's what I need, except that I do worry about the chest size. According to your info, she's a 34A and I'm a 34B. Will watch the video again to see if that helps. Thanks for all your efforts in getting the answers!!

Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom Yes, gotta love Louis, eh! Thankfully we have him to help, especially with this sizing info. I wish it had been readily available. You probably have seen my separate post on Amanda's size. Alot of interest in two threads so I just put it out there for all to see. 

The 34A info came from the Q Social Team. I have to review the video again too. This is a very curvy 34A. But we have the numerical size and that's what we needed. No doubt I'll be cxlg my sz 10 on check and process the 8 and hope for a good fit. Have a great day!

Honored Contributor

I guessed wrong on the size of this shirt and it pulls across chest.  I need to size up but I am not fond of the shade of pink so I will just return it.  

Honored Contributor

@DiAnne. Mine is on it's way back too. Pulled across the chest. Fit through the shoulder area and across the tummy. If I sized up it wouldn't fit properly. 

Honored Contributor

My pink arrived.  Since I chose a 14 instead of a 16, I was a bit anxious, but the fit was good.  As they were for many of you, the armholes were too large.  Since I intend to always wear a cardigan with this blouse, the concern is a moot point.  Thank heavens someone asked Louis about wearing the Geranium Pink WK cardigan with this blouse.  It makes a lusciously lovely and charming combo that I never would have thought of.  With the clothing Louis has designed, I sometimes feel as though Helen Rose has dressed me for an MGM musical. You know, gorgeous and rich colors that you typically do not see in ordinary life.

But why make such large armholes?   

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]
  • I am in a similar situation. I purchased two sizes. The smaller one fit, no gaps across the chest, but huge armholes. I then tried the larger one. It fit looser, comfortable , huge armholes. But here is my quandary. I noticed on the larger blouse, being able to see right through to the bra straps! Not a pretty sight. I put the smaller size back on and the same thing, bra straps quite visible. All along,I had been thinking to wear this blouse only under a sweater or jacket. But now I'm not so sure I want to limit my choices. Those with large armholes, bra straps showing? Will you keep it, with limited options?
Respected Contributor

Although the smaller of my 2 sizes worked, I'm finding I have to be careful about which bra I wear, because I get pulling across the chest. Because of the sizing inconsistencies, I cancelled my order for additional colors. Too bad, because like many of us, I was looking forward to getting this shirt style.

Regular Contributor

Ack!  Buying something shouldn't be so complicated.  I bought the aqua color in the smaller of my two sizes and it fits great everywhere.  I was apprehensive about the armholes but they are AOK.  I was lucky to get on waitlist for a white but now I wonder if the armhole issue is with certain colors?  Has the white blouse been plagued by the large armhole?