Honored Contributor

Re: New sleeveless blouse up now on AM Style!

@JGalt I wonder if you just wore a pretty blue bra under the shirt that it wouldn't be as noticeable

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the agua because Louis said it is a light blue.  I also wanted the white but it was sold out and no wait list offered.   His whites are often sold out before airtime.  Why will the QVC buyers not order more in the items that sell out so fast.  This is the style I want from the designer I trust.   I will not make do and buy from the Qs favorite designer.  

Louis always sells out fast every show so that should tell the buyers we are loving his designs and quality.   Again today he said he will ask the buyers to order more and try to get them to order more colors.  I do not understand the buyers thinking.   If you want to increase sales, if you pay attention to what sells quickly why do you always run out of Louis' styles so quickly?  Why do you have so few shows selling his products?   

Honored Contributor

@Gram W

what size white are you looking for? i am seeing the sleeveless blouse available in every size and every color at 10am.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Me too! @crazycockermom Very disappointed they didn't continue with the models sizing. I wonder if CS can help? 

Anybody know how to get this information another way? 

Also, am I the only one thinking about shrinkage when considering selecting a size? I'd love to hear any comments, please. Nonetheless, a great little shirt, lovely colors and am thrilled for Louis in its popularity and what appears to be headed to a sell out. 

Trusted Contributor

@Gram W  There seems to be no rhyme or reason to the buyers thinking! I am at a loss to even begin to figure it out...

Honored Contributor

@Gram W I was watching and wondering the same thing.I wanted the white shirt but it sold out in my size before I could order.People were ordering before it was shown so that should tell Q buyers something.

Trusted Contributor

@dex @Gram W  It does look like it's still available in all colors and sizes. Hmmm...

Honored Contributor

@anniebethsmom Thanks...I didn't look online I just took their word that whit was gone.My internet was down during show.

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45.   Normally an 18 but according to the garment measurements listed on line I need a 20 and that is sold out.   I will not wear any garment that is snug across my chest.  My usual size would gap open at the buttons especially if it shrinks.  I wash in cold water with Woolite always to avoid shrinkage.

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45.   Normally an 18 but according to the garment measurements listed on line I need a 20 and that is sold out.   I will not wear any garment that is snug across my chest.  My usual size would gap open at the buttons especially if it shrinks.  I wash in cold water with Woolite always to avoid shrinkage.  

I ordered on line and was rejected because they are sold out.  I always order from my tablet while watching a show.