Trusted Contributor

New sleeveless blouse up now on AM Style!

[ Edited ]

Gorgeous!

Trusted Contributor

Re: New sleeveless blouse up now on AM Style!

Hmm, the pink is showing up more of a coral like pink on my screen...

Honored Contributor

they said it has a more peachy tone.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Armholes obviously oversized in the large size, looking at the model in the blue. On me, my wide bra band will show.  It makes me so mad that armholes in Linea larger sizes are always a few inches too big.  Grrrr, I really wanted several of these but I'll stick with my one order since I would not be able to remove my jacket.

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 Your description is spot on.  Unfortunately, this probably isn't going to work for me...

Respected Contributor

They started with 9,600 of these Shirts - WOW - and there are 3,200 left!  

Respected Contributor

I was waiting on edge to hear what size the blonde wearing the pink had on. I'm built similar to her, I think, don't know her height and weight and I'm sure she's taller than me, but I still wanted to know! They started asking the different models what size they were wearing, then got sidetracked and don't get to her. Boo! The armholes didn't look big on her.
Frequent Contributor

I ordered the pink because on his website, Louis said it was a warm pink.   I hope it's not too peachy because that color won't work for me and my complexion.  It really is a nice blouse, though.  The aqua looked much darker during the presentation than on QVC and Louis' website. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

See, armholes are a few inches down from her armpit. I just don't get it. My bra band is parallel to the ground all the way around me. In this photo, her bra band slopes down from her bust. I think it has been pulled down so as not to show.

IMG_0635.JPG

Trusted Contributor

@JGalt Yikes-that's not good!