Esteemed Contributor

My white jacket (A273861) has landed! yes, I paid too much for expedited shipping but I need it for a trip and wanted to make sure I have the right size. Ladies, let me say that it's a wow of a jacket AND the sleeves are long enough (which is a miracle).

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Happy to hear the sleeves are longer.  Just picked up an item today that I had the sleeves lengthened on - $$$

Respected Contributor

So glad you love the jacket. Mine are still in process, but it's still to early here to wear it.  I can wait, but I really am anxious to try it on. I got the white and navy. Is the white see through at all?

Honored Contributor

i rarely button or zip my jackets. i prefer to keep them open most of the time. how does this jacket look if you want to leave it open?

i am kind of surprised that this jacket is still available in every size and color.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@Marlyn1

No, not see through at all as it's lined and the fabric has some heft.

You will love it.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45

While the stores are showing lots of spring, for many it's really early to buy much less wear lighter clothing. As the season goes on (and reviews come in) this will begin to sell better, I think.

I too rarely wear my jackets buttoned. It looks fabulous left unbuttoned. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

Would you say this runs true to size?  If between sizes, would you go up or down? 

Tia!

Super Contributor

Thanks for this FAST reveiw, gardensla, -- glad you love it! My red jacket has just shipped.

Honored Contributor

@gardensla

Do you own the trench coat? If so, how does this new jacket compare in weightiness or heft with the trench coat?

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@Magny

It's not oversized and in fact I found it a bit fitted across the bust, similar to the trench.

I'm either an XS or a SM in Linea and for me the SM was the better option.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat