Esteemed Contributor

I'm seeing lots of reorders in new colors, but nothing new (except for the open front cardigan that's been available for weeks). Nothing wrong with reorders of course, but I'm looking for something fresh for the season.

Anyone have any intel on what we can expect to see that's NEW?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Re: New for September Show??

Good question. I was wondering the very same thing...

Valued Contributor

Me too.

Respected Contributor

There's a New Coat coming - and the Whisper Knit Poncho - but i don't think either are going to be presented during the September Show!  It's a 2 hour Show - sure hope there's something New!  Even the Trapeze Necklace hasn't shipped from the manufacturer yet (according to Louis).

Honored Contributor

Maybe the single bar necklace will be presented.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

DO you know what the new coat looks like!

Beckyblu

Respected Contributor

@Junker2327 wrote:

Beckyblu

Louis has been pretty tight lipped about what this New Coat looks like.  If I recall correctly - Louis did mention that it would be longer than the Boucle Topper A238159 - but he didn't say how much longer.  One of the colours will be Red.  

Respected Contributor

Coming in October - from other Designers - A286578 (TSV Oct. 10th) and A286579 (TSV Oct. 24th).  

I would have preferred a Linea Whisper Knit.

Respected Contributor

@Seka wrote:

@Junker2327 wrote:

Beckyblu

Louis has been pretty tight lipped about what this New Coat looks like.  If I recall correctly - Louis did mention that it would be longer than the Boucle Topper A238159 - but he didn't say how much longer.  One of the colours will be Red.  

....and just remembered - the New Coat would be in the same Fabric as the Trench Coat A267875.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Seka wrote:

....and just remembered - the New Coat would be in the same Fabric as the Trench Coat A267875.

When I just recieved a trench coat a few weeks ago, I was surprised by the fabric. Since there hasn't been an occasion to wear it yet, I'm rerally not sure whether I like it or not. Maybe this is tyical trench coat material, but I don't know since I have never own a Burberry trench coat. 

For those of you who have owned the trench coat for a year, please write about your experience with this fabric.