Trusted Contributor

Hi, Ladies. Does anyone recall the chest measurement for your size in the fab swing sweater? If so, can you compare and tell me if it's similar to this new one? The measurements were never listed online for the swing. I need this one in navy. Thank you!!

Valued Contributor

Re: New WK tunic: A263355

[ Edited ]

BATB... What size did you order in the swing tunic sweater ?There were a gazillion calls to C/S for sizing since there are no click here measurements so there are many who will help you if they know your size.

I used A236144 Side button WK tunic; A259621 Contrasting Color Insert WK tunic for bust, hip, sweep and length comparisons. Do you have any of these tunics? I think these are good comparisons for sizing.

Want to mention the sleeves are 3/4; not long as stated in QVC's description. Louis confirmed under "Ask Louis" they are 3/4 length.

Isn't this new tunic to die for! and I love the colors Louis selected. You can see all  Louis's pictures of this tunic in all the colors under February 2015 on his website.

I've been waiting forever for this tunic!

Trusted Contributor

Morning Happy. I ordered size 1X in the swing. I think I'll order the same size in this new gorgeous piece. I need that teak I think, but love the cinnamon too. Oh my. You?

Valued Contributor

Re: New WK tunic: A263355

[ Edited ]

@10000Nicknames wrote:

Morning Happy. I ordered size 1X in the swing. I think I'll order the same size in this new gorgeous piece. I need that teak I think, but love the cinnamon too. Oh my. You?

Mornin' Bon...I ordered the same size I ordered the swing sweater Medium. I couldn't resist these gorgeous colors and ordered teak, cinnamon and sage. I have way too much navy. I think this tunic is going to look fabulous on.  Well, I'm off to make the donuts..Ha.. have a nice day!