Esteemed Contributor

New WK Milano knit skirt--reporting in

[ Edited ]

My new black (and ivory) WK skirts in the Milano knit arrived. Wow, this is a very forgiving fabric as it's a bit thicker and not quite as clingy as the WK skirts of the past. I went right back and ordered a second black. Winner!!

I'm 5'7"+ and wear high heels. This hit me just a little, little bit above the knee which I find very flattering and comfortable to wear. 

You will not regret this one!

Item # A273880

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Re: New WK Milano knit skirt--reporting in

@gardensla wrote:

My new black (and ivory) WK skirts in the Milano knit arrived. Wow, this is a very forgiving fabric as it's a bit thicker and not quite as clingy as the WK skirts of the past. I went right back and ordered a second black. Winner!!

I'm 5'7"+ and wear high heels. This hit me just a little, little bit above the knee which I find very flattering and comfortable to wear. 

You will not regret this one!

Item # A273880

Unless you're 5'9" and over and have baby boomer knees Woman Wink

I'm wondering if it will help to start a petition, just like @Writer with Flair did for the SS WK top. Clearly, from what Louis said, he proposed two lengths in this skirt and QVC decided on the SHORTER of the two! Makes no sense to me at all.

Think a friendly, nicely-worded petition would get the buyers' attention?

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO

There have been many, many requests for tall pants during the years I have shopped with Linea and that has never worked so I would be doubtful. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DiAnne wrote:

@GraceCO

There have been many, many requests for tall pants during the years I have shopped with Linea and that has never worked so I would be doubtful. 

@DiAnne

For some reason, pants are a tougher sell in tall sizing. But for a skirt (with no hem), all we're asking for here (in the future) is a "regular" length with a "petite" length. The new Milano skirt leans more petite...

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the pink but may have to add the black as well, wish Louis did this skirt in navy.

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO

Good point.  I like my skirts at little above my knee so I would not have a problem with this length but I am not really fond of knit skirts or knit pants so I am not ordering.  I do have a couple of WK skirts with WK t-neck or v-neck and tights all that match to go under a great jacket but I don't need more. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DiAnne wrote:

@GraceCO

Good point.  I like my skirts at little above my knee so I would not have a problem with this length but I am not really fond of knit skirts or knit pants so I am not ordering.  I do have a couple of WK skirts with WK t-neck or v-neck and tights all that match to go under a great jacket but I don't need more. 

@DiAnne

I could get away with this length in colder weather with opaque tights...but not with bare legs. I used to wear a lot of St. John Knits...and these WK skirts are pretty darn close. Love the way they fit.