Honored Contributor

Re: New WK L/S sweaters have arrived!

@author wrote:

@JustJazzmom

I will measure!  But, XL sweaters tend to dwarf me in my arms, too wide, too long.  But I'll check and see how it compares to the  chart.  I don't want to have the bother of a return, can take in the sleeve width and turn up a cuff.  Definitely would order down if I get another to a L, my usual size in WK ENR sweaters.  Thanks!

I just hate that it's a roll of the dice sometimes with sizing when online ordering.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks to @JustJazzmom's encouragement, I ordered this sweater, even though I thought it may be too short for me. Well, it was delivered while I was away on a trip, and I just tried it on this morning. It's PERFECT. It's not short at all--hits at mid hip--and is the perfect length over just about anything. I couldn't be happier. This sweater is a classic staple, so I'm relieved it worked. I have the black & just ordered the white, scarlet red and espresso and hope this comes back next year in navy, camel, alabaster, charcoal grey...

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

Thanks to @JustJazzmom's encouragement, I ordered this sweater, even though I thought it may be too short for me. Well, it was delivered while I was away on a trip, and I just tried it on this morning. It's PERFECT. It's not short at all--hits at mid hip--and is the perfect length over just about anything. I couldn't be happier. This sweater is a classic staple, so I'm relieved it worked. I have the black & just ordered the white, scarlet red and espresso and hope this comes back next year in navy, camel, alabaster, charcoal grey...

@GraceCO

I would have ordered that sweater also but I have no need for those colors.  It is so nice to a see a WK that is not a swing bottom style or a tunic!  Hope it comes back next year in new colors.  

Respected Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

@GraceCO

I would have ordered that sweater also but I have no need for those colors.  It is so nice to a see a WK that is not a swing bottom style or a tunic!  Hope it comes back next year in new colors.  

@DiAnne I totally agree! I'm over the swing & shark bottoms big time. I'm betting this sweater sells out and we'll see new colors next year!

Respected Contributor

I find the swing WK sweaters very flattering and not trendy looking because of their simplicity. I hope Louis continues these styles and adds some straight hem styles too. I'm fine with both and will buy both.

Respected Contributor

I'd like to try this top in the Winter White, but debating on size.  Normally, most Linea tops are too long on me, so I tend to order Medium to fit my bottom half, although I am a Small in the shoulders and chest.  Occasionally, when I know a top runs large, I size down to a Small.  I got a Medium in the Turtleneck and it fits fine.  Although this is cut shorter (which I am thrilled about!) I'm thinking I still would need a medium??  I definitely don't want it too snug. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sueinsf

I always order an XS in WK which I did in this sweater. I found it to be a bit larger than I'd expected due to how stretchy the ENR is. I suspect you'll be fine with the small. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

@sueinsf

I always order an XS in WK which I did in this sweater. I found it to be a bit larger than I'd expected due to how stretchy the ENR is. I suspect you'll be fine with the small. 

Thanks @gardensla!

Respected Contributor

@gardensla

I also ordered a size down in this sweater.  I was glad to read you did also.  Like me, I know from reading your posts you order a lot of Linea. Thanks for reinforcing my opinion about sizing down with your comments. I have yet to receive my sweaters as I ordered them the day of his 11/17 show.  I ordered the black, winter white and espresso.