Respected Contributor

Re: New Trapeze Wire Cuff in 4 Colors

My wrist is only 5 1/2", so there's no way I could wear this cuff.

Esteemed Contributor

My wrist is 5 1/2 in. too, but I always wear this kind of bracelet pushed up on my arm. If I didn't do that, I'd wouldn't be able to find many bracelets that fit!  I ordered one to check it out and can hopefully order more if it works out. I missed out entirely on the last wire bracelet, so I won't let this one go by without giving it a try. ( Not to mention that I just love it.). 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Trusted Contributor

Cuffs don't work for me. That's ok because I'm breaking the budget on necklaces!
Honored Contributor

This cuff will look lovely on those who wear this well.  I don't. The look is too complex for me. I like seeing others wear it but it is just not me.  However, I am anxious to get the seed beads in black and the blue Egyptian neckalce.  I want to see the jewelry the girls were wearing Saturday morning with the anorak.  

Respected Contributor

I have a 7" wrist and love cuff bracelets, so am taking a chance on the chocolate!  I'd like something in a darker finish to wear with my rose gold Ripka watch, earrings, and this could be it.  We'll see!  It is a really cool design.

Is it "cool" to say "cool"?  Probably not..................!!!

Honored Contributor

I wish the buyers would have requested smaller versions for those with smaller wrists-- some designers get small to average and average to large as their choices for cuffs here.

It's just not right.....Woman Sad

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

This Beautiful Wire Cuff is - GONE!  In all colour options!  Available on Waitlist.

Respected Contributor

I received this bracelet today in chocolate and as I had feared it is WAY too small for my 7" wrist so I am returning it.  It looked like a tight rubber band around my wrist and was very difficult to get off.  But, it's very pretty for those of you with smaller wrists, as Jane Treacy has, and it looked great on her.

Esteemed Contributor

I should be picking my chocolate cuff up from the post office tomorrow and I am thinking it may not fit since I am between a 7-7 1/2; although I was surprise his rosetone watch cuff fit me so well.

Respected Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1

My actual wrist is 7"; I usually buy an 8" bracelet.  Hope yours works!