Super Contributor

@TexasMom1  I ordered a Medium in this (which is the size I wear about 80% of the time in Linea) because I wanted between 3 and 4 inches over my bust measurement so that it wouldn't be tight if I decide to wear a heavier sweater under it.  I hope this helps.  I have the faux shetland v-neck sweater andI ordered size medium even though a small would have fit.  I wanted it a little on the loose size for leggings.

Frequent Contributor

According the Louis on his web set.  The weight will be much heavier than the sweater.

Esteemed Contributor

Dang, that is a thing of beauty. I recently bought a pair (feel free to giggle) of Spanx faux leather leggings that are actually rather fabulous, and they'd be spectacular with this sweater.

If I were to order, I would pay attention to the hip measurement as I would want to zip it up. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered xl my regular size since I am busty and it hangs nicely behind as well.    I hope I get both my sweaters this weekend so that I can wear one to a fundraiser dinner this coming weekend my order is still processing.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Sweater Coat!

[ Edited ]

After deliberating all day I ordered the charcoal/blue, and the wine/spice. 

The blue/black MM sweater will look great under the charcoal/blue, I think ... and I have a wine turtleneck cashmere that will be fabulous with the wine/spice.

I'm hoping for cooler weather in New Orleans over Thanksgiving weekend ... so I can strut my stuff in these.

Esteemed Contributor

@SoX - I know it was hard all the colors look fabulous I was only going to get the blue/grey and then the fushia/geeen but decided to add the wine/spice as well.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Sweater Coat!

[ Edited ]

@SoX wrote:

After deliberating all day I ordered the charcoal/blue, and the wine/spice. 

The blue/black MM sweater will look great under the charcoal/blue, I think ... and I have a wine turtleneck cashmere that will be fabulous with the wine/spice.

I'm hoping for cooler weather in New Orleans over Thanksgiving weekend ... so I can strut my stuff in these.

@SoX, it could go either way - we could have short sleeve weather, or it might be a bit cooler by Thanksgiving. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!  Right now we've been having record highs every day.  I'm tired of wearing my summer clothes at this point!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

Dang, that is a thing of beauty. I recently bought a pair (feel free to giggle) of Spanx faux leather leggings that are actually rather fabulous, and they'd be spectacular with this sweater.

If I were to order, I would pay attention to the hip measurement as I would want to zip it up. 

@gardensla in lieu of a hip measurement do you think the sweep would suffice? 

Esteemed Contributor

@shoesnbags  ...  Thanks, Shoes ... maybe it'll be cool enough for just the sweater coat without sweaters underneath ... I'll save those for our Chicago temps!  

Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS

It does look straight up and down, so that would probably be close? 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat