Esteemed Contributor

The sweater coat and the poncho both arrived today and are making a quick return trip back. The poncho just had too much material for my 5'5" frame. And the sweater coat was just way too big for me. My fault as I ordered my jacket/coat size vs my WK sweater size. I was worried it would pull across the back if I layered underneath. I  was swimming in the sweater and since they are out of the blue/gray combo ...no reorder for me.

Probably just as well, as I feel the need to amp up my savings $$. I think I will just figure out how to get by with what is in my closet. 

But both are very nice items and I left 5 star reviews. I think if you order the correct size for your  body, they are both pretty items.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor
I recently received the gray/blue sweater coat, and I really like the color combo and how it fits and looks on me. I'm hoping it will be cool enough so I can wear it tomorrow.
Contributor

Re: New Sweater Coat!

[ Edited ]

I just received the grey and blue sweater coat and it's fantastic! I'm happy it's soooo soft!

I want to try the poncho. Does anyone have advice on sizing? Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Go by the length. It isn't long on the arms so that's not a problem. Louis did say it's better to size down if your not sure.. I'm a 6 one xs in Linea and I bought the m/l and I like the drape on me, but I could have easily gotten the xs/sm.

Contributor

Re: New Sweater Coat!

[ Edited ]

Thank you for the sizing advice, @Marlyn1

Respected Contributor

Louis's new sweater coat is fabulous and also would make a great dress.  It is beautifully designed and the feel of the fabric is wonderful.  I ordered the spice/wine version.  It looks great over my wine and tobacco v neck swing sweaters.

Valued Contributor

I love this sweater coat.  I purchased it in the wine/spice combo and later picked up the charcoal/blue combo.  If you own these and are looking for nice tops that coordinate with these colors, you might try the Lisa Rinna TSV cowl neck sweaters, TSV Sweater, in peacock blue for the charcoal/blue and in fig for the wine/spice.  It looks like the fig currently is sold out but if it restocks, be sure to grab that color if you own the wine/spice sweater.  It looks amazing with it.  I also picked up these Earth suede TSV Boots in merlot to wear with the wine/spice combo.  Enjoy your sweaters, ladies!

Belle

Valued Contributor

@culebra wrote:

Louis's new sweater coat is fabulous and also would make a great dress.  It is beautifully designed and the feel of the fabric is wonderful.  I ordered the spice/wine version.  It looks great over my wine and tobacco v neck swing sweaters.

Culebra, it does look good with the tobacco color!  I have worn my v-neck swing sweater in tobacco with this sweater.  Good call!

Valued Contributor

@SoX wrote:

After deliberating all day I ordered the charcoal/blue, and the wine/spice. 

The blue/black MM sweater will look great under the charcoal/blue, I think ... and I have a wine turtleneck cashmere that will be fabulous with the wine/spice.

I'm hoping for cooler weather in New Orleans over Thanksgiving weekend ... so I can strut my stuff in these.

Sox:

I like the blue/black MM sweater under the charcoal/blue sweater coat.  They coordinate well.

Belle

Esteemed Contributor

@Belle_Femme - you know in my head I pictured the MM blue sweater with the blue/charcoal sweater but never actually put them together thinking it may be too much but I will have to check out these two together.  Thanks.