Respected Contributor

New Super Ponte pant has been posted

I have been watching for this pant, and this morning I noticed it's avail to order in the black and espresso. The style numbers are A282511 for the regular length and A285547 for the petite. I ordered both.

Honored Contributor

Re: New Super Ponte pant has been posted

They are beautiful.

@Marlyn1 wrote:

I have been watching for this pant, and this morning I noticed it's avail to order in the black and espresso. The style numbers are A282511 for the regular length and A285547 for the petite. I ordered both.

Respected Contributor

@Marlyn1

Sending you a Texas-size thanks for the heads up.  I ordered in petite.  I have been on the lookout for a pair of quality, polished, sleek black slacks and I believe this just may be the one!

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Super Contributor

I put the espresso on waitlist when it first appeared online and mine shipped 2 days ago.  I'm going back and ordering the black now.

Valued Contributor

I ordered mine on the 10th and they're still in processing. I love the other ponte pants, but the regular are too long and they aren't easy to hem. I'm looking forward to the straight leg.

Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone know the difference betwwen the walnut and expresso colors?  I'm thinking the expresso may be a bit deeper and richer than the walnut.  

Thanks

Super Contributor

I received these pants in black yesterday. They really are the perfect slim leg pant. I went back and ordered more in the espresso and was able to put them on today's easy pay offer. I submitted a glowing review and hope QVC will post it before Louis' show at 1:00.

Valued Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1, I received the new super ponte pants in the Espresso color and have the original WK V-neck sweater in Walnut. The sweater is definitely darker than the pants.

Esteemed Contributor

@JGalt - thanks for the info I am looking forward to receiving them soon.