Trusted Contributor

@sueinsfEB has great quality.  You really can't go wrong with most items.  If you are asking about the tees I have the v neck and scoop neck in both long and short sleeve.  I am fuller busted and do not like crew necks.  I think I have one with a notch neck which is also pretty.and adds a bit of interest.

Respected Contributor

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:

@sueinsfEB has great quality.  You really can't go wrong with most items.  If you are asking about the tees I have the v neck and scoop neck in both long and short sleeve.  I am fuller busted and do not like crew necks.  I think I have one with a notch neck which is also pretty.and adds a bit of interest.

@NJgirl 1205 Thank you!  I'm not fuller busted so not an issue for me Smiley Happy.  I might stop in at the EB store here and see if they have some for me to try on.  I'm guessing the sale is through Monday.

Respected Contributor

I did end up cancelling my White Tee on Waitlist, so hope someone who really wants it will get it.

As to EB, they had no petite tee shirts in the store but I was able to place on online order from the store and get free shipping, so I grabbed a couple of long sleeved ones on sale ($15 each) and we'll see how they fit.