Respected Contributor

Thanks @Berlybaby!

Valued Contributor

I just received my tees and tried them on. Perfection! I love these and hope this tee is offered in as many colors as the raglan sleeve tunic in time. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think I will order the navy and white even though I love pink but I already have the two pack WK in perfectly pink and black from before that I wear year round.

Respected Contributor

Wasn't this top $29? or was it $29.50 which it shows now?  I waited and didn't grab it with the $3 off.  So still thinking about just picking up the pink and testing it out but couldn't believe they were already starting to raise the price unless I was mistaken on it.

Regular Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

Wasn't this top $29? or was it $29.50 which it shows now?  I waited and didn't grab it with the $3 off.  So still thinking about just picking up the pink and testing it out but couldn't believe they were already starting to raise the price unless I was mistaken on it.

They were $ 29 - glad I ordered my 3 at $ 29...missed getting the buy 1 get 2nd

for $3 less. 

Respected Contributor

@Marieanne wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

They were $ 29 - glad I ordered my 3 at $ 29...missed getting the buy 1 get 2nd

for $3 less. 

Thanks @Marieanne, I didn't think I was imagining it!  And now I see why they raised it a bit -- because Louis is on air tomorrow!  Not that .50 is much but it's just the idea that they couldn't leave the price as is.  I've seen several items in the past get raised (sometimes more than once) but we know if it doesn't sell out then it will be lowered to a sale/clearance later.  You just never know which are the ones that will sell out quickly and which will be clearanced later.  Might pick up one T now and if I love it, can get more later if that happens. 

Respected Contributor

I was a little late getting to these and they were on waitlist by the time I went to order, so I waitlisted White, Pink and Black thinking I might get 1 or possibly 2.  I just got the black (which was actually my third choice) and while it's a nice feeling t-shirt I have to say, I'm not all that in to it like some of you are.  I know some of the reviews have said the same.  And it is a bit longer than I would like but at 5'2" I find most Linea tops are longer than I would like -- I am usually thrilled when I see a WK top cut shorter.

So, now I have to decide whether to keep or return this and whether I want to cancel or hold my waitlists of the other two.  I think I'll try it on again over the weekend and decide.

Respected Contributor

Re: New Short Sleeve Tees

[ Edited ]

@sueinsf wrote:

I was a little late getting to these and they were on waitlist by the time I went to order, so I waitlisted White, Pink and Black thinking I might get 1 or possibly 2.  I just got the black (which was actually my third choice) and while it's a nice feeling t-shirt I have to say, I'm not all that in to it like some of you are.  I know some of the reviews have said the same.  And it is a bit longer than I would like but at 5'2" I find most Linea tops are longer than I would like -- I am usually thrilled when I see a WK top cut shorter.

So, now I have to decide whether to keep or return this and whether I want to cancel or hold my waitlists of the other two.  I think I'll try it on again over the weekend and decide.

@sueinsf

I feel the same way. Ordered the navy & waitlisted the white and just cancelled it. I don't think the t-shirt is all that special, especially at $30. Of course, I couldn't get my usual size and sized up, but even if more fitted, it didn't wow me. T-shirts are a category I don't splurge on, especially when you can buy decent ones for $10-20. I seldom return Linea, but I did send this one back, along with a damaged shirt. You are not alone!

Valued Contributor

Count me as one of those who are over the top with this tee at $30. Sure that is a bit high for a tee. This top literally fits me to a T. Before I reordered duplicates of the black and white tee, I checked my previous tee-shirt orders. I've ordered many tees from other lines here that didn't last or fit too boxy - and they were priced between $25 to $28. For that few dollars more, I feel I got much more quality in the product. Whether a person raves about a tee or not probably is proportionate to their expectations of what a tee should be. Mine are pretty high. I search for tees I can use as layering pieces for office wear. Cheap ones that I can wear for housework are easy to find. 

I'm admit I'm tired of ordering tops from lines such as D&C where I have to make sure they're an inch or so longer to allow a "shrink facter" as they shrink in length when washed. Those tees didn't shrink in width, just length. I'm 5'8" with a long torso. I need every inch of length a garment has. I don't need it to shorten when washed. Plus, those tees didn't hold their dye. I have a shelf of well-priced tees that can only be worn at home.

The Linea tee passes the laundry test with flying colors. Color remains true. And, best yet, no shrinkage. I don't have room or time to have my laundry hang dry or lay flat to dry. My tees need to be "wash and dry in the machine" at low and still look great. The LDO tee does. 

I know others can find a multitude of $10 tees that are fine for them. I don't. I'm a plus-size and most apparel manufacturers think a plus size needs a shapeless tent. Louis knows how to fit a garment for the entire range of sizes, including we plus sizes. This tee is not snug to the body but it isn't boxy either. It flatters even my frame in how it skims with enough room to be quite comfortable. Plus, the sleeves are perfection. 

Respected Contributor

I missed out on this tee and would love that for something that is sure to be a wardrobe basic they would have more inventory!  

I don't think it is overpriced if it doesn't shrink, has a flattering fit and isn't a tent or box, and will hold up to multiple wearings.  I have purchased Chico's 3/4 sleeve tees for much more, and loved them because of fit and longevity.  I no longer shop there, would love some better tees here at QVC.  Not Isaac, they are too tight, not Denim and Co, too boxy and they get wide and short.  

Bring in some more Linea tees!  It's not even summer yet!!