Valued Contributor

i can't believe I've received the new tees so fast. Fabric is incredible and new Parfait Pink color is fantastic. Going to orde rmore.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the review! Mine should be arriving soon. As soon as I try them on for size I will order more. I really do need a few new white and definitely more black. I have a navy and pink on the way too. I'll decide if I want duplicates when I see them. You can never have enough summer tees."

Honored Contributor

@Berlybaby, is the fabric thin or flimsy? 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Short Sleeve Tees

[ Edited ]

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Berlybaby, is the fabric thin or flimsy? 

LOL.  And this is why it's so hard to please all of us - here I am hoping that it won't be too thick or heavy!

I don't expect to get delivery until next week.

ETA I just checked and it says "departed UPS Mail Innovations facility enroute to USPS for induction"  as of today.  Doesn't sound as if I'll be seeing my tee shirts any time soon.  Very interested to hear about the fabric and the fit.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Valued Contributor

Mine are due for delivery Monday. I'm looking forward to this. I'm tired of buying my tees from another line here on QVC - a line that doesn't shrink in width but does in length. I think the length of the LDO Tee is the perfect length. It's short enough to layer yet long enough to wear without a top layer, yet have no need to worry about raising arms and showing skin at work. 

Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags@diamondscribe, please post back when you get them! 

Valued Contributor

Finally got to try on new tees. Fabric is not flimsy feels very silk like. Fit is perfect. Ordering more right now.

Respected Contributor

Just noticed there's a Special Offer on this T-Shirt:

Order one of this item at the current price and get $3.00 off each additional quantity.

Respected Contributor

I was debating on picking up a tee in white -- now with $3 off another I might be tempted to try a second.  Although, as with most Linea tops, this looks like it could be a little too long for me.  Sure wish there were Petite tops in Linea but I know that isn't likely.  Since this is mostly cotton, I suppose I could try and shrink it a bit depending on how it fits all around.

How noticeable is the logo at the bottom?

Valued Contributor

I am petite and the fit is fine. Logo not noticable.