Trusted Contributor

Oh sweet mercy, everyone of these are gorgeous! Thanks to all of you who are always on top of this fabulous line for the info that you supply.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Respected Contributor

I plan on getting all three colors.  Might as well.... because if I order just one color, and when it comes to my home,  I will love it.... and then I will wish I had order all colors but can't because my size will be gone.   

Honored Contributor

Aren't they beautiful?  Would love to see in in about three more colors.  When he mentions his items not making the cut, I just to wonder about some of these fashion buyers.  Nothing in the LOGO line should make the cut as far as I'm concerned.  Everything Louis brings is classy.

Esteemed Contributor

@GraceCO

32"!!  Gggaaarrrrrgghhh!!  I'm tall and usually complain about some of LDO's pieces being too short, but 32" is too long!!  I can't win!  LOL.  Will have to wait for presentation and reviews...might consider hemming.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Contributor

32" is not the length of the tunic..... GraceCo was asking Louis for the length of some new alabaster pants coming next year.  So don't give up on the tunic!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@jeancp wrote:

32" is not the length of the tunic..... GraceCo was asking Louis for the length of some new alabaster pants coming next year.  So don't give up on the tunic!!!!!

@jeancp

@anniebethsmom

@GraceCO

Huh!?

I'm so confused!  help me!
~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

Re: New: Shirt Tunic

[ Edited ]

@MacDUFF wrote:

@jeancp wrote:

@jeancp

@anniebethsmom

@GraceCO

Huh!?

I'm so confused!  help me!

LOL. My bad & I was just trying to help you out! Sorry about that...it's a "comedy of errors" for sure. I was giving you the length for the new Wider Leg Pants! Have you asked Louis on his blog about the tunic length? I'm sure there are quite a few interested in the answer. I'm also tall, so I may go ask him & report back. I hope it works out for all of us--it's a beauty!!

Respected Contributor

Re: New: Shirt Tunic

[ Edited ]

@MacDUFF

I'm back to redeem myself! Sorry about the confusion! I asked Louis about the tunic length. His reply:

Dear Grace….the center front length is approx 27 1/2 inches and the back is approx. 3 inches longer for the size 4.

Valued Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

@MacDUFF

I'm back to redeem myself! Sorry about the confusion! I asked Louis about the tunic length. Hs reply:

Dear Grace….the center front length is approx 27 1/2 inches and the back is approx. 3 inches longer for the size 4.

Thanks for the info - I was also "confused".  The shirt looks great.

Valued Contributor

Boo-hoo on the length...I love this blouse, but my legs are too short to wear below knee length. So sad.  In an XL size, the back would at least 34".  I wish QVC would buy petites  when offering tunics. No way could I shorten a curved hem, nor this slippery fabric.