Honored Contributor

New Linea Leisure Tunic in Henley Style

wcs1

wcs2

wcs

A267874

I've ordered the blue and the moss already.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Re: New Linea Leisure Tunic in Henley Style

Jazz, I ordered the asymmetrical hem tunic in 1x, my usual WK size. I've read where some of the leisure items have run small. I do love this henley. Do you think a 1x would work for me? Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom

I wasn't interested in this, but now that Louis posted pictures, I'm going to get the moss. Will place my order once I decide which assymetrical tunic to get. I'm still debating if the engineer in me can handle the assymetricalness. Did you get one?
Honored Contributor

@10000Nicknames

@10000Nicknames wrote:

Jazz, I ordered the asymmetrical hem tunic in 1x, my usual WK size. I've read where some of the leisure items have run small. I do love this henley. Do you think a 1x would work for me? Thanks!

I think he said to pay most attention to the shoulder and chest measurements as this particular tunic flares out from the waist to hip regions.

The only Leisure item I had to size up one size to was the tank top-- that I purchased a Medium and he mentioned that the buyer and he wanted it more along the lines of the B&M sizing for that tank.

If I remember correctly some experienced this with the original hoodie too-- having to size up one size for the same reason.

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom

@mjunkie wrote:
@JustJazzmom

I wasn't interested in this, but now that Louis posted pictures, I'm going to get the moss. Will place my order once I decide which assymetrical tunic to get. I'm still debating if the engineer in me can handle the assymetricalness. Did you get one?

I didn't order the asymmetrical ribbed hem as I own many other styles of WK tops for winter/fall use. I have drawers overflowing! Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

Ahhhh. Since I'm newer to Linea, I don't have as much. Thanks for replying!
Valued Contributor

I like this tunic, but it's too long for me in size 1x.  I wish QVC would order petites of the long tunics. 30" length is the max for me so my legs don't look abnormally short.

Trusted Contributor

@JustJazzmom

Stop, just Stop!  JJM- I'm suppose to be completing my son's wedding preparations and now I'm ordering more Linea!  Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

I ordered the blue before Louis posted photos on his blog.  I ordered during the 4 easy pay promotion.

Honored Contributor

My two Henley Leisure tops arrived and both the blue and the moss are lovely! Princess seaming in front and back make for a slimming look. The heathering is not overdone either. The blue is NOT navy blue and looks strange above the Leisure navy pants. I was thinking black or the white would work with this blue. The sleeves are slightly long on me, but I usually pull up sleeves slightly. I do like the 'swing' look of the sweep edge.

It fits in my usual Linea Small and I wear a 36C bra.

The colors are depicted as shown on Louis' blog.