Esteemed Contributor

@author wrote:

I too immediately thought the embroidery looked like Gucci!  Layering of many design elements, lovely heavy floral embroidery with so much detail.  I must dig out my coat and see if Louis brought this design back from the archives and re-invented it for this jacket.  

@author Yes, Louis said in his description of the black baseball jacket that this is the same embroidered flower motif that he used on the boucle jacket. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

The Nectarine & White "Cotton T Tunic" really grabbed me quite unexpectedly. At first I thought the tunics would be an easy pass for me, but the ones in the lighter shades look so refreshing to me -- like sherbets.  Plus, there is an unmistakable designer influence in their conception and execution.  Hurrah for Louis!  Since I do not wear black close to my face, I am able to ignore the darker shade, but those who can and do wear black well, that entry is equally appealing to you, I am certain.

Respected Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@author wrote:

I too immediately thought the embroidery looked like Gucci!  Layering of many design elements, lovely heavy floral embroidery with so much detail.  I must dig out my coat and see if Louis brought this design back from the archives and re-invented it for this jacket.  

@author Yes, Louis said in his description of the black baseball jacket that this is the same embroidered flower motif that he used on the boucle jacket. 

@shoesnbags

Thanks!  It really looked like the same embroidery (which is spectacular) so now am doubly excited to get this jacket!

Respected Contributor

I have seen the famous Gucci baseball jacket in person.  I think louis's is prettier and cooler.