Valued Contributor

Re: New Linea Items on Louis' site

Hmmmm, that split skirt will add to the hips. My guess is that will not be a sellout, despite the nice fabric. While I like the overlap on the tunic, it is too long for me and the middle horizontal seam won't work with my body shape.

I'm glad I still have some very old Linea that now fits me because the styles of the past couple years don't work on me.  There are still nice lines in the garments, but the cuts don't flatter me. 

Trusted Contributor

I love this look for summer -for anytime, really.  Clean, lean, and accessory ready.  I particularly like lots of air flow around my body in the hot and humid days of summer, and these pieces fill the bill for that.  Anything that just falls from the shoulders is the most comfortable top I have found.  I learned that from two years spent in the tropics!  The Truffle is an intriguing color to me and would likely be a terrific neutral.  This is a hit for me for sure!

Esteemed Contributor

I wouldn't mine seeing something similiar in a dress which is mostly if not the only thing I wear in the summer months.  I love the truffle color though.

Honored Contributor

Gotta jump on that aqua.

Honored Contributor

@JGalt wrote:

Hmmmm, that split skirt will add to the hips. My guess is that will not be a sellout, despite the nice fabric. While I like the overlap on the tunic, it is too long for me and the middle horizontal seam won't work with my body shape.

NAT:  Good, I look like a man with breasts, and I need hips  Smiley Wink  Finally, something for the less hippy.  Sorry.  I( understand.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would like this top in Navy.  I own the LInea(A265615) slim ankle pants in Navy.  I have already asked Louis if it is a match.  I am not sure about the navy flowy crop pants shown with the navy tunic. I am not tall. I tend to go for Louis's slim pants.

Respected Contributor

@culebra wrote:

I would like this top in Navy.  I own the LInea(A265615) slim ankle pants in Navy.  I have already asked Louis if it is a match.  I am not sure about the navy flowy crop pants shown with the navy tunic. I am not tall. I tend to go for Louis's slim pants.

@culebra  Did Louis say this top is a good match for the navy slim leg and flowy pants? Can't remember if they are Linea navy or the indigo.

Respected Contributor

@GraceCO

Louis has not answered me as of yet regarding a match with the Linea slim ankle pants in Navy.  I think the top matches the pleated flowy pants perfectly. He referred to his new pieces as Navy.  I am hoping the top matched the slim ankle pants.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GraceCO

Louis told me the new navy top does not look very good with the Linea navy slim ankle pants(A265615). The navy's must be very different colors.  He said it looks better with  the navy ponte knit boot cut pants.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@culebra wrote:

@GraceCO

Louis told me the new navy top does not look very good with the Linea navy slim ankle pants(A265615). The navy's must be very different colors.  He said it looks better with  the navy ponte knit boot cut pants.  

Thank you, @culebra for letting me know! That's so nice of you. Too bad the slim pant isn't a match.Smiley Sad But, I do have those navy boot cut pants. I'm still mulling over color choices...navy is always a safe bet for me, tho.