Frequent Contributor

Heads up ladies.  The new coat is at a fantastic sale price.

Honored Contributor

It would help to have an item # of what coat you're referring to.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

Re: New Linea Coat on Sale

[ Edited ]

Scoop is referring to A284133 - the new "red coat". And, it's on 5 easy pays. A plus for those of us who have been unable to decide between colors!

Honored Contributor

Re: New Linea Coat on Sale

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the "heads up"!!!!  I had ordered it over the weekend, but just called C/S to get the price reduction.  That's a big difference from the $99 price showing when I originally placed the order!!!!!  Thanks again!

Edited to add:  In fact, at that price, just went back and ordered the white, in addition to the red.  I love that coat!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Thank you guys. I just saved $20. Love this forum

Honored Contributor

Of all times, I didn't watch but did record Louis' shows.  I love that coat, but by the time I watched the recording it was gone in my size.  I will "stalk" it.  Would  be satisfied with the black or white.  Looks beautiful.  (I also absolutely do not "need" another coat!)

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

Of all times, I didn't watch but did record Louis' shows.  I love that coat, but by the time I watched the recording it was gone in my size.  I will "stalk" it.  Would  be satisfied with the black or white.  Looks beautiful.  (I also absolutely do not "need" another coat!)

Remember, people put items on check hold and change their minds which releases within a week to 10 days; still others cancel within that 5 day 'in process' period.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@Daysdee wrote:

Remember, people put items on check hold and change their minds which releases within a week to 10 days; still others cancel within that 5 day 'in process' period.

Thanks.  I will continue to check for it.