New Contributor

A259702

Esteemed Contributor

OMG I waited forever and a day for these pants to go on clearance and gave up and ordered the olive this month at the regular price.  I have to check with cs to see if they adjust the price otherwise I will return the order and reorder them at the lower price.

Thanks for the heads up!

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the notice. I lost 50 pounds this year but have held on to these pants even though they no longer fit. I love these pants and have them stacked in a basket to have an alterations expert see if there was anyway to remodel them down two sizes. This way, I have replacement pants hopefully already sized correctly. I wish they had put the petite in the same pant on sale also. Those they kept at $59. I like the petite with sandals. It's good to have a separate length for flats. Plus, the stride in the petite actually fits better for me.

Honored Contributor

@diamondscribe I would contact C/S and tell them it's the same pant but in Petite inseam. Ask for same price as Regular sale price.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Regular Contributor

Re: New Limited quantity

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

@Shopsy wrote:

QVC, please correct this error! (I also posted this in the Suggestion Box forum)

A259702 is at the Limited Quantity price.

I am interested in these pants in the petite, A259705 and wonder why they're not at the LQ price. 

@Brittany-QVC

Can you help us Linea Ladies get the Petite version of these pants on the same Limited Quantity price as the Regular inseam version? Thanks.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

I called CS and was able to get a $36 credit since I purchased these pants within the 30 day period at full price.

That's strange that if the pants come in regular and petite that both aren't on clearance it must have been an oversight that I am sure they will correct.

Trusted Contributor

I have noticed that limited quantity usually appears when there are broken sizes.  This does not appear to be the case with the petite pants.  Petites usually sell well enough on their own.

Valued Contributor

Hi @JustJazzmom, Sorry for the delay! I'm not in on Sundays or Mondays, so I didn't see your tag right away. Let me double check that the petite should be clearance as well (it should be) and then we'll see what we can do! Smiley Happy

Brittany 

Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmom Alright, I've e-mailed our buyers and our service desk, hopefully we'll get an answer shortly and a fix! Smiley Happy