Honored Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

I ordered the fern color-- this was tough to choose-- I re-read the description at Louis' blog-- a gal is allowed to change her mind. Woman Happy

Ditto, @JustJazzmom!!

The length is over 40 inches in my size! I'm so there. Indigo for me. Smiley Very Happy

I was thinking of pairing it over this jacket: A211602 in the olive color.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Re: New: Drawstring Dress

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

I ordered the fern color-- this was tough to choose-- I re-read the description at Louis' blog-- a gal is allowed to change her mind. Woman Happy

Ditto, @JustJazzmom!!

The length is over 40 inches in my size! I'm so there. Indigo for me. Smiley Very Happy

@JustJazzmom

That's a pretty jacket--I missed out on that one! Sounds like the olive is a good match with the fern?

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Ditto, @JustJazzmom!!

That's a pretty jacket--I missed out on that one! Sounds like the olive is a good match with the fern?

It might be darker but it will work as its a similar color family. I try and shop from my closet too.

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Ditto, @JustJazzmom!!

It might be darker but it will work as its a similar color family. I try and shop from my closet too.

If I could just remember what I own, I could do the same thing! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Drawstring dress has shipped and expected tomorrow. Will review re: fit & fern color-- what it will go with in my closet when I get it.

Valued Contributor
OHHHH! I love the drawstring dress!! Can't wait to order it. And I am in for the black tunic and the pink one!