Honored Contributor

Re: New Crepe Gauze Pull On Pants

Oh joy! My truffle pants shipped today via US mail. If I am fortunate they will arrive Saturday, but more likely to be Monday! Woman Indifferent

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

sorry Culebra I was unable to post on the forum for 2 days. I have shrunk to 5'1" but have long legs. The pants cover my shoes. I think it's worth a try. They're really fabulous.

Respected Contributor

@Berlybaby

Are the Linea pants slimming? Did you buy regular or petite?

Trusted Contributor

My black pants arrived today and can also report that they give a long and lean look.  I ordered my regular Linea Medium in the standard length.  They fall on me about where they do on the models, but my legs are long for my just under 5'5" height.  The fit is spot on.  If I would alter the fit at all for me it would be to size up to a Large, as I like lots of air circulation around me in the summer.

Valued Contributor

Pants are very slimming. I usually wear petite but ordered these in regular because I wantes them to be long.

Respected Contributor

@Berlybaby

Where does the regular hit on your leg?

Valued Contributor

As I said before, they hit at the top of my shoes. I'm 5'1" and long legged.

Honored Contributor

I'm 5'2" and the truffle crop pants arrived today. First,  the color was nice. I ordered the PS and should have ordered the PM size as the front pleats were stretched out below the waistband. The length of 18.5" went to mid shin on me and frankly, this was not a good look on me with the wide leg at the bottom. If it was thinner in width at the bottom it would have been a better look for me. I still think this might work for people who are taller than 5'2". 

This will be returned on Monday. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My navy pants arrived today and, while I can get them on and they look good with the matching tunic, I wish I'd ordered a size up. The waist is fine, but there is pulling across the front. I'm thinking I'll have to return these for the size large. Good thing they are still available. Now that I know the right size, I'll order the pants in black, too.

Also, I found the matching navy tunic running small. I ordered my usual size, medium, but it was tight around the hip line. Back that goes for a larger size.

Love the crepe gauze and it's an elegant 2-piece outfit.

But, I really hate the expense of returns. Smiley Sad