Respected Contributor

New Colours Crinkle Georgette Shirt Posted!

A214117

Lemon

Lime

Periwinkle

Bright Pink

Photos posted.

Honored Contributor

Re: New Colours Crinkle Georgette Shirt Posted!

New colors added to boho skirts! Same colors as crinkle georgette shirt w tank.

http://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-4-Tier-Crinkle-Boho-Skirt.product.A70208.html?sc=SRCH

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

I have a lemonade color Erika capri pants and the lemon will look great with these pants. I also have a hot pink pair of those pants and the bright pink might work with it. If not, I have navy capris. 

Honored Contributor

Online, the Periwinkle looks perfect!

Respected Contributor

I've looked at this shirt before but thought it might be a little too lightweight as I don't get much hot weather here.   I was considering the Kate shirt in Periwinkle and now I'm thinking maybe try this one in that color.  How does this run?  I wouldn't want the tank to be too snug in the tummy/hip area where I carry more weight than on top.

Respected Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I've looked at this shirt before but thought it might be a little too lightweight as I don't get much hot weather here.   I was considering the Kate shirt in Periwinkle and now I'm thinking maybe try this one in that color.  How does this run?  I wouldn't want the tank to be too snug in the tummy/hip area where I carry more weight than on top.

@sueinsf I own these in navy, black and lilac.  The tank is true to size, but the blouse runs large.  They are very lightweight.  The blouse is very sheer.  I wear mine all summer in the hot Fl. sun quite comfortably.

Respected Contributor

Yay! I live in these when it's hot out. I'm considering ordering up this time though. For those in between sizes, do you go with your smaller or larger size? I've always gotten an XXS but wondered if I'd like it a little roomier. I do need an XS in some of Louis's items, it all depends on the fabric and style. If I order the XS and it's too big, my chances of getting the smaller size are slim because it always sells out.
Honored Contributor

@gmkb wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@sueinsf I own these in navy, black and lilac.  The tank is true to size, but the blouse runs large.  They are very lightweight.  The blouse is very sheer.  I wear mine all summer in the hot Fl. sun quite comfortably.

The tank does have side slits.

Respected Contributor

I've never tried the crinkle shirt, but I really like the lime and pink color.  My concerns are the length and the fit in the upper arms.  I usually wear a medium or large in Linea.  Can anyone comment on your opinion of the length and upper arm fit?

Honored Contributor

I own these and they are not tight on the upper arms. On me, they are 3/4 sleeve near my elbow. 

My lemon and bright pink are out for delivery today.