Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Colors in the Trench Coat

I'd love to see the British tan color before placing an order ... I already own the burgundy and olive.

Honored Contributor

@KayKayWA wrote:

I will be interested in getting the British tan.  Several reviewers say it is heavy, it also says it is washable.  Thinking the tan may soil easily, did anyone wash theirs?  

I take all jackets (especially lined ones) to the dry cleaners even if they say they are washable. 

Valued Contributor

I have the Olive and Burgundy and get lots of compliments each time I wear it. I wonder if the contrast color on the black is black.

Honored Contributor

QVC has them on wait list because they are being entered for this Fall.

SoX wrote:

I'd love to see the British tan color before placing an order ... I already own the burgundy and olive.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I own the Navy/Black.  I am excited about the new trench's.  Problem is: Which should I choose.  

Trusted Contributor

it will be fun to interchange the all black and half black belts amongst the varoius colors of coats.

Respected Contributor

I have the olive and navy and they are by far my FAVORITES of all my outerwear coats. LOVE, LOVE trench coats. I even took the navy on my recent trip to London.

I own a Burberry, so I'll need to mull over whether to buy another trench in British tan. But, the black is a definite YES. Heart Can't wait!!