Respected Contributor
I missed the presentation on this and there is no video posted yet. Any thoughts on it after seeing it presented?
Esteemed Contributor

I was already eyeing the hunter green from the snak peeks and seeing the presentation with the hunter green WK pants that I own already was a done deal I ordered it.  Love the colors, the flow of the material and the length. 

Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
I missed the presentation on this and there is no video posted yet. Any thoughts on it after seeing it presented?

It's pretty awesome and LDO made a liar out of me (again).

I ordered the purple combo...sigh.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

This top looked lovely on television this morning.  I did not buy.  The only top that fit into my wardrobe was the grey/black combo(which sold out). I need to see reviews. Louis's stuff is always great.  It will probably get all 5 star reviews and I will be sorry.

Respected Contributor
They finally posted a video. Had been on the fence but decided to try it in the purple combo. Thanks for your input ladies!
Trusted Contributor

This is the FIRST time when Louis has been on with new things that I wasn't even tempted.  What happened?

Respected Contributor

Re: New: Colorblock Top

[ Edited ]

@gardensla wrote:

@crazycockermom wrote:

It's pretty awesome and LDO made a liar out of me (again).

I ordered the purple combo...sigh.

Glad I'm not the only one @gardensla! When will we learn?! lol.

Thought it looked so elegant, especially on Jac & the host. Love the blue combo.

EDIT: And, I'm too late! My size is waitlisted. Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

I was on the fence too, actually more off than on, but when I saw the presentation Jac sold me on the blue and navy. I loved it with the seamless legging which I own. I can also see it this spring and summer with white pants. I also thought Jacqui looked great in the violet with her jeans. I ordered both colors, plus the tunic in all three colors. I want to wear the blue with my zig zag skirt, and the Ivory and red were too beautiful to pass. I'm hoping the red works withg my red sequin skirt. I already have red heels. If it does I'm set for a very dressy Christmas Eve party I'm going to. The peplum top is coming home to me in the black and blue. I loved it with the tuxedo stripe pant.

Respected Contributor

The color block top on the mannequins didn't look as good as on the live models.  I DVR'd the morning presentation.  Once I played it back, and saw how good Jacquie looked in the violet/purple, I tried to order it.  However, there were technical problems.  Now I can only get my size on wait list.

Trusted Contributor

I was actually up for the show.  When I saw how great Jac looked in the blue/navy, I ordered it.  I thought what a great top to pair with the navy WK pants.  So glad I did now that so many sizes are on waitlist.