Esteemed Contributor

Re: New A279520 Linea Leisure Hoodie

@JustJazzmom wrote:

It's up for sale!!

A279520

Thank you for link and woo-hoo on sale for less than I thought it would be... so I  ordered my 2. I am hoping it does not fit as loose as the Q picture. Hoping for a bit closer to the body fit. A-line  anything makes me look at bit frumpy.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@kate2357 wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

It's up for sale!!

A279520

Thank you for link and woo-hoo on sale for less than I thought it would be... so I  ordered my 2. I am hoping it does not fit as loose as the Q picture. Hoping for a bit closer to the body fit. A-line  anything makes me look at bit frumpy.

Look at the click here garment measurements particularly the garment circumference on bottom and cross back set in sleeve measurements.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Oh boy I thought I could pass but it looks so cute I ordered the cloud blue.  It looks so nice on Leah too I was tempted to get the olive but the blue really caught my eye.

Thank you QVC for the Linea One Day Only special price finally!!

Honored Contributor

I ordered the taupe shade. I have walnut leggings from Hue. I hope they coordinate with the taupe Leisure pants.

Respected Contributor

I missed the on air presentation.  Do you think this is true to size, or generous? 

Valued Contributor

@Trudey It looked generous to me---and a lightweight stretchy fine ribbed cotton---I ordered my smaller of two sizes in taupe.  Hope it works!

KK

Honored Contributor

I looked great on Leah!

Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@kate2357 wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

It's up for sale!!

A279520

Look at the click here garment measurements particularly the garment circumference on bottom and cross back set in sleeve measurements.

Thank you. I know you posted that to be helpful, but I have no real desire to go measure my existing clothing to see how it compares to a potential new clothing pc I might want to purchase. I am not a seamstress so the terms you used mean next to nothing to me. I know hip, bust, waist .. and even then, what you can get from any retailer, doesn't always match what the posted measurements said they were going to be.

I was really only making a general statement about the Q picture of the long hoodie looking different than what the picture posted in this thread looked like. I ordered the same size as LDO knit items I have and I am hoping I like the look on my body. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

I'm not a seamstress either @kate2357, but the back measurement across your shoulders and the garment's bottom or sweep measurement are important for those who are pear shaped. The bottom of the garment on the video looked like it had a slight flare from the waist down. I ordered the Small as I wear a 36C bra and have 41" hips. This looks like it has enough wearing ease in those areas for me. I generally wear a 15.5" across the shoulder top when it has sleeves. I can get away with a smaller measured top if it's sleeveless.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the taupe, blue cloud and black (black on waitlist).  I went with the smaller of my two sizes...medium.  I hope that was the right choice.  I thought the hoodie looked great on everyone and the price is amazing.  Love it!