Valued Contributor

New A273297 Contrast Stripe Hoodie and Shell

[ Edited ]

The A273298 Linea Leisure Solid Knit Tank Top is already available for ordering. $33.

Black and White combo

dad7

In many cases “hoodies” have replaced jackets…..they ARE the new jacket……..I am a jacket designer and there is nothing like a good fitting blazer, but even I have to say with the world is becoming more and more casual and dress codes are relaxing……..Hoodies have become the thing………………It is my job to make sure the hoodies you choose to wear have style and panache…….They have to go beyond the utilitarian look that you find in so many sporting goods stores……Do I dare say it……a dressier hoodie……For me they have to have a sophistication……a chicness that women who have lived in blazers and dressier jackets are willing and happy to relinquish for a good looking hoodie……………I think I have achieved that with this new Zip front COTTON/SPAN HOODIE, A273297 ……The silhouette is A-line, and has shape through the upper body with the use of front princess seams before it flares slightly over the hips. There are patch pockets with the band insert for easy access……..a Linea signature….The subtle tonal signature is embroidered on the pocket. The fit of the hood is easy…….The contrast “racing stripe” from the neckline to the top of the cuff has become the must have detail on every designer collection. The cuff matches the racing stripe. The jacket is approx 30 inches long for the xs, and has a STRAIGHT hem. This is a good length to wear with all types of leggings whether full length as my LINEA BODY LEGGING, A260034 or my LINEA BODY CAPRI LEGGING, A274374. If leggings aren’t your thing then I would recommend my LINEA LEISURE PULL ON PANT, A262070/A262072, shown above in the white. These pants were actually designed to go with this Hoodie and all of the colors that are offered in this pant will work back to this jackets…..so if you already have the pant you are 50% ahead of the game! The jacket has a two way zipper with the LINEA SIGNATURE ZIPPER PULL…….gunmetal on the black…………………Along with the jacket I am offering a new LINEA LEISURE SHELL, A273298……..The neckline is scooped, but isn’t low. There are PRINCESS SEAMS front and back for a close to the body fit, but not a tight fit. It is approx. 24 inches long for the xxs…..All of the shells will match the racing stripe…in this case WHITE…

Taupe and Sherbert Combo

rib1

TAUPE & SHERBET…………….a wonderful neutral with a spike of color………The two way zipper is SILVER, and it gives you the ability to wear the jacket zipped or unzipped in many positions……Even though the body of the jacket is A-line it is always more comfortable to unzip the bottom when sitting especially driving in a car or sitting on a plane…….The shell is avail. in SHERBET……………the Taupe Linea Body pant is still avail, but limited…..remember it comes in the regular and petite lengths…………….SILVER and or CHOCOLATE are the perfect accessory color…

Grey and Aqua Combo

rib

GREY & AQUA………………………a cool color combination. The two way zipper is SILVER……..This AQUA has been a favorite with many of you, and since there almost isn’t a thing avail in aqua I thought you would appreciate seeing it again…………….FYI…..the AQUA BOHO SKIRT looks wonderful with these two pieces!

Raspberry and navy combo

raspberry

RASPBERRY with NAVY………….. is the final color being offered in this new cotton/span HOODIE, A273297………..Just so there is no confusion….this Raspberry has no relationship to the WK raspberry which is much darker……The raspberry of the hoodie has more fuchsia in it. The racing stripe and cuff are navy, and work with the Linea Leisure pull-on pant as well as the cuffed Ponte crop pant above, A273859 shown above. The Linea Body leggings, both long, A260034, and Capri length, A274374 in the navy, work perfectly with the new raspberry hoodie……….This is the only true “color” that will be avail. in this style as the other three are black, grey and taupe with accent colors…………The L.Leisure shell above, A262066 which many of you already own, will also match the hoodie…

Respected Contributor

Re: New A273297 Contrast Stripe Hoodie and Shell

[ Edited ]

@diamondscribe

Thanks for posting! I'm just a little curious...@anniebethsmom used to post the sneak peeks and it seems you've now taken on that task (greatly appreciated, btw!)  Is this something Louis asks you to do, or is it decided another way?

As for the new LL, I'm liking the taupe and black. Appreciate the longer length on the jacket, but I'm not sure I NEED more Linea Leisure Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

These two items look really nice however, unfortunately fir me having checked the shell it has 8% spandex so cannot wear.  Noticed lately increase in spandex content if Louis' designs - not good for me but I love his clothes.  Enjoy everyone.

Valued Contributor

@GraceCO, this was not something Louis asked me to do. I also didn't realize that there was someone designated to post sneak peaks. @anniebethsmom (or anyone else who feels this is their calling), I apologize if I stepped on any toes. I've been posting them because its close to the shows and it takes me but a minute or so to post an update. But, anyone, just post here to let me know you prefer to enter pics and notes. I'm fine with that.

I don't post often (as you can tell by my post count from start date, LOL). I work full time in digital marketing. This means I have multiple monitors up in front of me pretty much around the clock; and as we get closer to the shows I simply keep one dedicated to LDO news. Lately it's just been a matter of coincidence that a new sneak peak comes up as I scroll through tabs across monitors. 

I like the tank, but it's too short. I would buy if it were just an inch longer. But, I hate to show waistband and midriff as I reach across a desk. Like the hoodie though - love its length!

Esteemed Contributor

Yet another hoodie/casual jacket from Linea? What gives?

I have a casual lifestyle, and even I do not need another thing from this category.

Waiting for Louis' fall collection, which rarely disappoints.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@diamondscribe

I don't know whether or not people are assigned to do it, which is why I asked. I'm just being nosey--not looking for a job Smiley Wink LOL,

I hear you on the length issue with the top. Having it ride up and show midriff is not a good look! I think I'm passing on the tank and jacket (even tho I love the length). I know there's plenty more coming this season to tempt me.