Esteemed Contributor

NEW!!! Sneak peek of OUTERWEAR

[ Edited ]

Zebra-700x393.jpg

(Note from OP): This season of Linea, I swear I'm guilty of most of the seven deadly sins. This collection should finish me off!

…………………………I know many of you are very curious about the outerwear that is to come……so…………I thought I’d give you a preview……………From left to right………..THE ZEBRA JACQUARD HOODED COAT, A267936……………THE TRENCH, A267875A…………..THE QUILTED JACKET/SWEATER, A267878……………………….and…………THE LEATHER MOTO  ASYMMETRICAL ZIP JACKET, A267935…………….The four pieces are scheduled to be delivered in Sept and October, so I’m not sure when they will be aired…..one never know what planning has in store for me……..This is JUST A PREVIEW, so please resist asking me a lot of questions it is just too early to answer. I will give you brief descriptions to hold you over…………………………..

The ZEBRA COAT, is a wool blend, and is fully lined….It has a button front, patch pockets, and a HOOD……….It  will be avail in…….HEATHER GREY/BLACK…………BLUE/BLACK…………..TOBACCO/BLACK

The TRENCH, IMHO is the best trench I have done since the satin trench from years ago. If you own it you know what I mean. The coat is in the same type of fabric as my pinstripe suit, only heavier, so you know the quality is excellent……..The coat is entirely faced and lined in BLACK. When the lapels are opened you see the contrast black against the color of the coat………………..The colors are………………..BURGUNDY/BLACK………………..NAVY/BLACK………………….OLIVE/BLACK…………………………………

The QUILTED JACKET…..I lightly call this outerwear, because in Florida or any place in the USA wear a sweater or light jacket is all you may need, this zip front jacket will do the trick. The front is lightly quilted in a TECHNO fabric in a diamond design, and the side panels and top yoke are quilted in a vertical channel design. The collar, sleeves and entire back are WHISPER KNIT………………………. This can easily be worn in colder climates as an indoor jacket instead of the traditional blazer………………..

……………….The colors………………..BLACK………………ALABASTER, and yes, the Alabaster s/s WK sweater matches……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

THE MOTO JACKET…………is SUPERB……The quality and workmanship could easily put this jacket in the $500 range in any high end store. The jacket is a combination of RIB KNIT and LEATHER……………The colors are VERY DEEP and DARK. I think they are rich and unique……certainly something you will not find anywhere……that is except for…………………BLACK, which is mandatory…………DEEP SPRUCE………and ……….PLUM…..are the two additional colors………………………………………………..

………………………………………I hope you enjoy this little Sunday Sneak Peek………………………….much Love……………………..Louis

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Re: NEW!!! Sneak peek of OUTERWEAR

love the zebra coat!!!!

i wonder if it is cut a bit more boxy and oversized?......that is what it looks like from the preview. the style is very fun!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I am so excited about the trench coat.  I need one so badly.  The fact that I will be able to purchased from Louis Dell Olio just makes it even better.  His trench coats are fabulous!!

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, what a nice bunch of items to look at.  I so don't need another coat but Louis makes such nice ones it is hard to resist.

Honored Contributor

The moto jacket in plum is calling my name but I swore no more suede or leather jackets!!!  I already have a moto jacket in grey leather.....

Trusted Contributor

That plum is going to be super popular. Just saying......

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh no! Here I go again! Down the rabbit hole! Sheesh in Linea Wonderland!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

Love the Alabaster jacket for early fall with the matching sweater and my slim black pant. How can I pass that up. I love that color.The trench is fabulous, the zebra coat is fabulous and the moto is fabulous. Heck it's all fabulous

Esteemed Contributor

Can't wait to see samples of the trench!

Trusted Contributor

I'll be ALL OVER that trench!  Now which color....