Respected Contributor

NEW: Linea V-Neck WK Swing Sweater A282506

[ Edited ]

vee2-700x394.jpg

…………………….At this point I know many of you have more black sweaters than you can count…….but…….this one is not to be missed!………..This is the V-NECK EVERY NEEDLE RIB WHISPER KNIT SWING SWEATER, A282506, and it is a BEAUTY…….Jac has claimed this to be her new favorite sweater, and that’s saying a lot!……..You know the yarn, you know the body and you know the fit. All you need to know is when it will be avail.???? As of this typing it will be on the October 31st Morning Show at 7am [Halloween]………..If something changes, and that’s always a possibility, I will let you know immediately!……This is the perfect sweater to wear with jeans……a little sexy for sure….Hey, it’s about time! For those more demure, you can always wear it with an ivory shell or cami underneath, but it really isn’t necessary…………How about pairing it with the reorder BLACK WK ENR SKIRT, A253411, or the Black Milano WK skirt, A273880, for a new LBD look…..Add some fancy tights, which are really happening this fall season…like the LINEA BODY HERRINGBONE, A260033 or TUXEDO STRIPE, A270591…….a wonderful heeled pump or shoe boot and WOW! ………..Wear it as above, with the new HEATHER CHARCOAL GREY WK SKIRT, A253411 and the LINEA BODY MATCHING HEATHER GREY TIGHTS, A260016[now on clearance!!!]……some fab black boots, and double WOW!!……..ACCESSORIZE with the SILVER DINGLE DANGLE NECKLACE, J325473, one of my personal FAVORITES. Frankly I’m surprised it’s still around in Silver, Gunmetal, Russian Gold and Chocolate….the Silver Bold Hoop, J288005, and now you’re cooking……………..You simply can not look more CHIC or HOTTER then this, and if your husband/boyfriend doesn’t comment favorably…….take his temperature!…………………………………………………..enjoy………………………..much Love…………………………Louis

vee1-700x394.jpg

……………………….Jac wore the WINE V-NECK SWING SWEATER, A282506, a deep rich saturated color, out to dinner with the BLACK SLIM PONTE PANT A265615, [as above], the GOLD RIBBON NECKLACE, J331643, [shown above in Gunmetal], the GOLD STUD EARRING, J317109, the new BLACK LACE TROUSER SOCKS, A283073 and the WINE TRENCH COAT, A267875, which MATCHES the new V-NECK WINE WK SWING SWEATER……perfectly!……. I have to say she looked like a billion bucks! No one in this very exclusive restaurant looked better…..Yes, I’m biased….but IMHO she was the best dressed woman there, and that is a fact. It is such a simple look…..no gimmicks….no frou frou….just classic with TONS of CLASS. This is how I want to see women look!…..Anyone dressed like this….walking into a room….will be the best dressed woman in the place……bar none!…………..enjoy………………..much Love…………………………Louis

vee-700x394.jpg

……………………………..This is THE SWEATER you will want to own in every color it’s available in…………and then more!…………………TOBACCO………….is the color above. Okay, I hear you…..which Tobacco is this???…..It is a perfect match to the TOBACCO LINEA BODY TIGHTS, A260016……………I will be showing this sweater with the WK MILANO BLACK SKIRT, A273880, and the Tobacco Tights with a sleek BLACK SHOE BOOT…………….I will be accessorizing the outfit with the CHOCOLATE DINGLE DANGLE NECKLACE, J325473, and the Chocolate Demi Hoop Earring which is sold out, but the Chocolate metal STUD is still avail, J317109……………..One of the reasons I love this necklace is because there is a lot of metal SURFACE, which really shows off the metal colors. It is spectacular in the chocolate with the tobacco……………………..enjoy………………………….much Love…………………………..Louis
Respected Contributor

Re: NEW: Linea V-Neck WK Swing Sweater A282506

Does anyone know when this will be available? I want it, Ilove it!

Respected Contributor

Louis said on his blog that he will present this sweater on Morning Style or FEW at approx. 7:00 a.m.  He does not know if it will be posted any day earlier than that.  I intend to purchase my choices prior to the airing.  I think it will sell out.  I like this style better than last years turtleneck swing sweater.  My only issue is that I size down in the cardigan swing sweater, but take my normal size in the bateau(original swing sweater).  I hope I choose correctly.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm in for every color. Love the deeper v-neck. Will live in this sweater.

I just ordered the TN swing in red and charcoal grey with the matching skirts. I'm sure I'll go back for at least the navy. I missed out on this sweater last year and stalking was futile. Once it sold out, it was gone.

Respected Contributor

I love this sweater too, and can believe it is Jac's new favorite!  I'll be getting black, perfect for the holidays and lots of events, lunches, dinners, etc.  I have the WK ENR midi skirt and I think together it will be a total Linea Wow.

Valued Contributor

The swing sweaters made my XL self look even larger so they aren't for me, but I wanted to be sure ladies interested in the V-neck choice noticed in the "sneak peek" the other day the V is quite wide.  I noticed on, I think Angela, because I didn't care for the look on her. It was so wide, I thought she was wearing a wide scoop neck.

I love V-necks, but only when the V begins close to the neck.

Respected Contributor

Well - it's pretty much GONE!  They had 2400 to start with - and a few left in Tobacco only!  Hope everyone that wanted one got their order placed.

Valued Contributor

I ordered mine at midnight. One in every color plus an extra black. I've been waiting for a longer v-neck for some time. I have the classic v-necks and have never worn them because they feel just too short when I raise my hands up. I hate to wear something to work and worry all day how much midriff shows whenever I reach for things.

I like the deeper, wider V. I think the more open the neckline is, the more slimming it is on me. I ordered the red turtleneck swing just to get more of the color, but ended up returning it. Just couldn't do the neck. I'm so glad to know that Louis had the scarlet red coming in a jewel neck. I only hope that one will also be a longer top.

Respected Contributor

This would have been another perfect TSV.....what a sweater!

I only ordered one, black, to wear with the midi length black WK skirt, high black boots for "dressy" times, and then with jeans or slim pants for a more casual look.  This will showcase a necklace so well, or big fabulous earrings, or a scarf!

Sizing has been all over the place for me lately, so I stuck with the Large I usually get in the swing sweater line, and did not go all out and get the wine too, just in case it doesn't fit.  Looks like it is all but gone already.

Esteemed Contributor

@JGalt wrote:

The swing sweaters made my XL self look even larger so they aren't for me, but I wanted to be sure ladies interested in the V-neck choice noticed in the "sneak peek" the other day the V is quite wide.  I noticed on, I think Angela, because I didn't care for the look on her. It was so wide, I thought she was wearing a wide scoop neck.

I love V-necks, but only when the V begins close to the neck.

@JGalt

Thank you for bringing this up...in all the excitement I might not have noticed, and I don't like the wide v-neck either.  I do, however, love love love the ENR whisper knit (it's the only WK I'll buy) and own several in the original pullover and cardigan.

I wonder if you've given this one a try...A262032...it's the seam front ENR straight hem sweater...all colors avail in XL $54...I own the fuchsia and black...much more slimming line around the hips than the swing.

BTW, I know who John Galt is and have "gone Galt" to a degree.  Woman Wink

Have a great evening...wherever you may be!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~