Esteemed Contributor

Re: NEW COLORS FOR THE QUILTED JACKET!

Hang in there you never know if the alabaster will pop back in stock.  I brought the black at first because the alabaster sold out with the quickness and once I got the black home and wore it to death I knew I had to have the alabaster so I kept checking and lo and behold one in my size popped back in stock and I ordered it right away.

Now I thought I wanted to add the olive but I'm leaning towards the other two colors plus the olive.....my goodness. 

Valued Contributor

I stalked and got an as is alabaster which was in perfect condition. I also have the black jacket and can't rave enough about wonderful this jacket is.

Trusted Contributor

LIKE THE IDEA OF OLIVE, BUT REMINDS ME OF A DUCK HUNTING JACKET. Navy for me. sorry bout the caps. i have broken wrist and it's hard to type.  the creamy alabaster is yummy.

Respected Contributor

I also love this jacket & have it in the black & alabaster. Wear it a lot.

I'll order the navy & red.

So glad to see a few favorites getting re-ordered!

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO

Welcome back Grace.  I have that sweater in black and have never worn it and I need to so I can see if I want the olive.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DiAnne wrote:

@GraceCO

Welcome back Grace.  I have that sweater in black and have never worn it and I need to so I can see if I want the olive.  

Thank you, @DiAnne! I wore mostly Linea on my trip. The most indispensable piece was the black WK shawl...

I'm in the same boat as you with a few Linea pieces--they are unworn, because I haven't found the right opportunity, or I forget I own them! Hard to admit, but true.

I think you'll find this piece to be very versatile--it folds up compactly in a tote when the weather changes. Here in Colorado, we have sun one minute and cloud cover the next with wild temperature swings, so we layer. This jacket is in my grab-and-go category. I hope you like it so much you get the olive!

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO

I think the problem was the color - I try to avoid black especially during the day.  I am pale skinned and I think it looks harsh on me especially as I age. I will have to give it a try this week or next.