Respected Contributor

NEW COLORS FOR THE QUILTED JACKET!

[ Edited ]

I just saw that there are three new colors posted for the A267878 quilted jacket, navy, med. olive and scarlet red. I am doing the happy dance. I love this jacket! and the colors are fabulous!!

Valued Contributor

Re: NEW COLORS FOR THE QUILTED JACKET!

I could not be more pleased!  I love this jacket, and red is my color!  I can't wait to wear this little red beauty with all my navy and jeans!  Heart  Heart

Valued Contributor

I have the alabaster and black and have been wearing them non stop. What a fabulous jacket. Navy and red for me.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tried posting a link, but something up with my computer!  Put the navy on waitlist-  I'm in love with this jacket!

Respected Contributor

Louis said the jacket won't be for sale until Sept so don't be surprised if your wait list gets canceled.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was afraid of that....

Link

Honored Contributor

This brings to mind that I have this jacket in black and have never worn it! 

Esteemed Contributor

I am so happy I could cuss!!!!!  Louis thought they weren't going to reorder this when I asked a while ago, how could they not I thought I love the black and the alabaster.....the olive is mine!

Respected Contributor

I hope they bring this jacket back in alabaster. I am stalking a medium a couple of times per day.  I could kick myself for not buying it. Only reason I did not was I spent so much money on wonderful Linea items this fall.  I should have spent a little more.  I am so glad I finally purchased the short sleeve alabaster sweater after stalking for months and getting my waitlist cancelled.

On another front Louis says he will have more items in Alabaster for spring and summer. One of the items will be alabaster pants.